[java] What do Jini Technology

Started by
1 comment, last by ARCHIGAMER 23 years, 10 months ago
I wondering what people thought about Jini If you don''t know what it is check it out here. Do you think its the future of Java, worthless, or useless? I think it is really going to change computing eventually if it happens.
I wish there was a button on my monitor to turn up the intellegince. Theres a button called 'brightness' but it doesn't work
Advertisement
I just finished my Java course at work, where the course leader brought up all the cool stuff with Java, among those were JINI. I agree with you Archigamer, we will definitely see JINI being used in a lot of places in the future.

- WitchLord

AngelCode.com - game development and more - Reference DB - game developer references
AngelScript - free scripting library - BMFont - free bitmap font generator - Tower - free puzzle game

I think it''s gonna be huge too. It the future we will have so many electronic devices and a lot of them will hook together. Java will be a frontrunner for this I think, this was actually the origonal intent of Java before it took off on the web. I just thought of a cool idea the other day someone could try. A central sterio system for a house. Each room of the house has a dummy console that can turn on the sterio for that room and change CD and volume,etc. Pretty groovy huh? That way when your out by the pool or wherever it''s easy to throw on some tunes.

I think it''s part of the future for Java. But also look for Java to dominate the web,application,game and virtual reality market.
author of the Helping Phriendly Book

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement