What do you think of moroncityville?

Started by
26 comments, last by Cipher3D 20 years, 8 months ago
My friend and I created a website called Moroncityville. The URL is www.moroncityville.tk. Please tell us what you think of it! Be sure to check the J-Comics and what we have so far of the editorials section! Thanks a lot, Ciph [edited by - Cipher3D on July 23, 2003 6:27:40 PM]
I eat heart attacks
Advertisement
my favorite comic is 15. lol.
This has to be the shittiest website I''ve ever seen. It''s so childish...not surprising..considering you and your friend are not even teenagers. My comment to you: FUCK YOU!
this website is great. and to that obnoxious AP, you are the one thatS childish. this is one of the best amature websites i''ve seen in a long, long time. So my message to you AP is FU!

My favorite is 13 or 14...the one with the scary looking guy (doody''s cousin or something).

SuperDougah - saving the world, one dougah at a time.
how appropriate. you fight like a cow.
I take it by the lack of replies that our website isn''t that well received..if anybody will be so kind as to tell us what is wrong then I would appreciate it VERY much.

Thank you!
Ciph.
I eat heart attacks
ok fine don''t bother then. our website must suck HARD. maybe AP was right...this IS childish. lol. oh well. all the hard work for nothing.
I eat heart attacks
I get a 404 when I try to look at the comics...
-~-The Cow of Darkness-~-
quote:Original post by Anonymous Poster
This has to be the shittiest website I''ve ever seen. It''s so childish...not surprising..considering you and your friend are not even teenagers. My comment to you: FUCK YOU!

Heh, then why did you post anonymously? Let me guess, you din''t want to tarnish your "reputation" by trolling so you decided not to include your real name, right?
-~-The Cow of Darkness-~-
i totally agree with cowsarenotevil. Posting Anonymously is a good way to bash someone without ruining your rep.

I eat heart attacks
ah...there is a problem with the jcomics link. since my friend is the webmaster, here is the link to the jcomics: Clicky

[edited by - Cipher3D on July 26, 2003 11:50:40 PM]

[edited by - Cipher3D on July 26, 2003 11:51:11 PM]
I eat heart attacks

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement