..::Help to NewBies::..

Started by
6 comments, last by KosmiC_Khaoz 20 years, 9 months ago
i''m new in this forum and bad with english,sorry about this. i don''t know if anyone have or had problems with linking OpenGL on new VS .NET projects but,because i had,i put here a soluction. open the new project and on "Soluction Explorer" click on the name of the project with right (secundary) mouse button, then,choose properties and "Linker - Input - Additional Dependencies" and write "opengl32.lib glu32.lib glaux.lib odbc32.lib odbccp32.lib". i hope that this helps. _,,,^Ó..ò^,,,_
Advertisement
Err.. Well I think most people here now that you need to link the OpenGL libraries to your application . It is actually said in one of NeHe''s tutorials. And not everybody uses glaux! Check the faq why. Thanks anyway.

"C lets you shoot yourself in the foot rather easily. C++ allows you to reuse the bullet!"
Member of the Shove Pouya Off A Cliff club, SPOAC. (If you wish to join, add this line to your signature.)Member of "Un-Ban nes8bit" association, UNA (to join put this in your sig)"C lets you shoot yourself in the foot rather easily. C++ allows you to reuse the bullet!"
that''s because i said Help for Newbies

:D

_,,,^Ó..ò^,,,_
"odbc32.lib odbccp32.lib"

i believe those two have nothing to do with openGL... i''d guess they were for ODBC, for connecting to databases.
--- krez ([email="krez_AT_optonline_DOT_net"]krez_AT_optonline_DOT_net[/email])
quote:Original post by ShlomiSteinberg
Err.. Well I think most people here now that you need to link the OpenGL libraries to your application .

You wish... It''s one of those question that come up every week.
this is weird, i''ve been using bcc32 my whole programming career(8yrs) and I''ve never had to link to OpenGL...

any answers to that?
quote:Original post by krez
"odbc32.lib odbccp32.lib"

i believe those two have nothing to do with openGL... i''d guess they were for ODBC, for connecting to databases.

that''s true,sorry,i didn''t see

_,,,^Ó..ò^,,,_
quote:Original post by Anonymous Poster
this is weird, i''ve been using bcc32 my whole programming career(8yrs) and I''ve never had to link to OpenGL...

any answers to that?

ok,i know that bcc32 has a lot of good features but,if he''s so good...why not everybody use it?and,the people that use VS .NET deserve help too,don''t u think?

sorry about my english...

_,,,^Ó..ò^,,,_

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement