A battle "engine"

Started by
12 comments, last by TheNerd Tk421 20 years, 8 months ago
Ok... i really dont want to base my stuff of D20 system.. TOO MUCH if i do that.. i can simply set everything the same(1d6) and play from there... it will be my D6 sytem.. i will call it ..Wannabe Wizards..i know this will be very lon to make the system.. and yes it will be turn based.. and i will have a type of initiative system.. i want it to be a very very simple D&D.. ive been playin D&D for a while and wanted to make my own rpg...i dont want(for now) ne graphics.. i just have a character(letter C) that moves around on a simple grid based system..
menu will be :
#include <iostream>#include <cstdlib>#include <string>void run(void){cout<<"you run away"<<endl;return map;}void fight(void){cout<<"you stay and fight"<<endl;//fight sequence}int main(void){int except;cout<<"1 = fight, 2 = run"<<endl;cin>>exceptif(except == 1){fight();}else if(except == 2){run();}else{cout<<"I said answer with 1,2"<<endl;cout<<"1 = fight, 2 = run"<<endl;cin>>exceptif(except == 1){fight();}else if(except == 2){run();}else{cout<<"I said answer with 1,2"<<endl;}}system("PAUSE");return 0;}

Very roughly like that

[edited by - TheNerd Tk421 on August 11, 2003 5:43:06 PM]
Advertisement
quote:Original post by TheNerd Tk421
Ok... i really dont want to base my stuff of D20 system.. TOO MUCH if i do that.. i can simply set everything the same(1d6) and play from there... it will be my D6 sytem.. i will call it ..Wannabe Wizards..i know this will be very lon to make the system.. and yes it will be turn based.. and i will have a type of initiative system.. i want it to be a very very simple D&D.. ive been playin D&D for a while and wanted to make my own rpg...i dont want(for now) ne graphics.. i just have a character(letter C) that moves around on a simple grid based system..
menu will be :
#include <iostream>#include <cstdlib>#include <string>void run(void){cout<<"you run away"<<endl;return map;}void fight(void){cout<<"you stay and fight"<<endl;//fight sequence}int main(void){int except;cout<<"1 = fight, 2 = run"<<endl;cin>>exceptif(except == 1){fight();}else if(except == 2){run();}else{cout<<"I said answer with 1,2"<<endl;cout<<"1 = fight, 2 = run"<<endl;cin>>exceptif(except == 1){fight();}else if(except == 2){run();}else{cout<<"I said answer with 1,2"<<endl;}}system("PAUSE");return 0;}

Very roughly like that

[edited by - TheNerd Tk421 on August 11, 2003 5:43:06 PM]

Why don''t you use rpgmaker?

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
Butterfly Corp
well i really want to make it hard on myself...lol.. i have found tons of software to help me..but i am doing this for more of a learning experience than ne thing else..

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement