Read "Game Artist's Perspective"

Started by
1 comment, last by Erik Asorson 20 years, 8 months ago
Hello, I am write a bi-weekly column at CGWorks.com entitled Game Artist's Perspective which you may find interesting. In this series of articles I cover issues important to aspiring developers as well as professionals already working in the industry. The first 5 issues are available now. Issue#1: Introduction Issue#2: 6 Tips for a Game Artist's Portfolio Issue#3: The Zen of the Professional Artist Issue#4: The Zen of the Professional Artist Pt2: Practical Applications Issue#5: Crunch Time: A Matter of Choice Leave me feedback through the link on the site if you think I'm doing a good job, or with suggestions for future issues, or even if you think I'm totally full of B.S. Enjoy. Game Artists Perspective: http://3d.cgworks.com/gap.php [edited by - Erik Asorson on August 13, 2003 12:42:11 AM]
Advertisement
Thanks for sharing that, I''ll take a look.

You might want to drop the guys at CGtalk.com a line, as I''m sure they would be interested in posting your article.
For that matter, we would be too. We really want to expand our offerings for artists.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement