Computer Bookstores in Sydney, Australia ???

Started by
6 comments, last by KuroKage 20 years, 8 months ago
Hi, I would just like to ask if any of you guys live in Sydney and if there''s a good availability of Game Programming books out there? I''m not really from Australia, but I''m planning on asking my cousin (who will soon be arriving here in our country) who lives there to buy me GP books. That''s all.
Advertisement
I''m sure there are. All you have to do is look in some of the large book stores. Have a look in some of the international stores.

[ Google || Start Here || ACCU || STL || Boost || MSDN || GotW || MSVC++ Library Fixes || BarrysWorld || E-Mail Me ]
[ Google || Start Here || ACCU || STL || Boost || MSDN || GotW || CUJ || MSVC++ Library Fixes || BarrysWorld || [email=lektrix@barrysworld.com]E-Mail Me[/email] ]
I''m from Sydney Australia, and I know of two good book stores in Sydney City. One is called "Borders" or "Borders something" not to sure sorry, and the other is Dymocks. Hope that helps!
If you don''t mind buying from web or over the phone,

These guys are in victoria just get the ISBN from amazon.com then do a ISBN search on the website:
http://www.techbooks.com.au

These guys are actually in NSW and I know they have some gaming books:
http://www.hotline.com.au/

I know from experience that u can usually do alright for gaming books at borders in melbourne so I presume it''d be the same in Sydney.

Also one thing is that gaming books are a lot easier to get now-a-days then they used to be in Australia than a few years ago
Hi,

I just wanna say thanks for the info. OH!....uh...how do I remove
the other post, cause I accidentally posted it twice. THANX
quote:Original post by KuroKage
Hi,

my cousin ... who lives there to buy me GP books. That''s all.

Your cousin does that? What a nice person.
Well, R2D22U2..
quote:Original post by KuroKage
Hi,

I just wanna say thanks for the info. OH!....uh...how do I remove
the other post, cause I accidentally posted it twice. THANX

Open the thread. Click on the 'Edit' button on the right of your post. There should be a check-box that says something like, "Check this box if you double posted", or words to that effect, at the top of the edit page. Check it. Save the changes, and the thread should be deleted.

[ Google || Start Here || ACCU || STL || Boost || MSDN || GotW || MSVC++ Library Fixes || BarrysWorld || E-Mail Me ]

[edited by - Lektrix on August 15, 2003 11:12:32 AM]
[ Google || Start Here || ACCU || STL || Boost || MSDN || GotW || CUJ || MSVC++ Library Fixes || BarrysWorld || [email=lektrix@barrysworld.com]E-Mail Me[/email] ]
The Dymocks on George St near Grace Bros is the best bookstore for IT books. There''s another Dymocks on George St across from Wynyard station that is pretty good also.

Other options are Borders and Angus & Robertson in Pitt St mall and Kunokiniya which is near Town Hall.
Blake's 7 RPG - a new project

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement