Original Post
(select the text to see the answer)
Why did the little girl fall off the swing?
Because she had no arms.
I like pie.
quote:
Original post by 23yrold3yrold
you might make to someone who lost their whole family in a boating accident.
quote:
Original post by Beer Hunter
Q: How many lawyers does it take to unscrew a light bulb?
A: blah.. blah.. blah..
A sausage and an egg are frying in a pan.
The sausage rolls over and says
"It''s a bit hot in here aint it?"
And the egg cries out
"Oh my god! A talking sausage!"
quote:
Original post by liquidAir
Answer not a fool according to his *folly, lest thou also be like unto him. - The Bible, Proverbs 26:4 (KJV)
*folly = foolishness
quote:
Original post by Cestps
Child: Mommy, mommy, why do I keep going in circles?
Mom: Shut up, or I''ll nail down your other foot as well!
This topic has been locked by a moderator. New replies are not allowed.
With your permission, GameDev.net uses analytics cookies to understand how people use the platform. You can accept analytics or continue with necessary cookies only. Learn more