Coordinate System?

Started by
2 comments, last by EasyGino 20 years, 7 months ago
Okay, as my title icon suggests, i''m a pylon, aka a tool. The coordinate system for vertices. They JUST go from -1 , 1? Because i''m thinking about drawing a wall, but -1, 1 isn''t very far in terms of distance is it? i would need the Z to increment quite a bit to give it the look of a long hallway? I''m sorry for back tracking in my learning :D
Advertisement
quote:Original post by EasyGino

The coordinate system for vertices. They JUST go from -1 , 1?

No, they can be any value.
TechleadEnilno, the Ultima 2 projectwww.dr-code.org/enilno
Have you checked your last thread recently. I posted something there which may clear things up for you.
You are not the one beautiful and unique snowflake who, unlike the rest of us, doesn't have to go through the tedious and difficult process of science in order to establish the truth. You're as foolable as anyone else. And since you have taken no precautions to avoid fooling yourself, the self-evident fact that countless millions of humans before you have also fooled themselves leads me to the parsimonious belief that you have too.--Daniel Rutter
If you think about it, there is infinite distance between -1 and 1. You could make a massive hallway just using coordinates between -.00000000001 and .00000000001 if you wanted to.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement