Detailed tutorials for MUD coding from scratch

Started by
1 comment, last by CoLa 20 years, 6 months ago
Does anyone know where there are some detailed tutorials for starting a mud from scratch i.e. creating a MUD par with basic circle code. (C++ preferably) I know there is the mud connector and a thousand tutorials on scripts but I''ve had a hard time locating sites that go any further than a notepad editor program or do while loop for a mud menu. Any suggestions / websites would be appreciated - thanks in advance.
Pepsi CoLa? || Coke CoLa?
Advertisement
Mud Pies
Quote:Michael TanczosCut that shit out. You shouldn't be spying on other people.. especially your parents. If your dad wanted to look at horses having sex with transexual eskimo midgets, that's his business and not yours.
Mithrandir is writing a book on the topic..

[ Start Here ! | How To Ask Smart Questions | Recommended C++ Books | C++ FAQ Lite | Function Ptrs | CppTips Archive ]
[ Header Files | File Format Docs | LNK2001 | C++ STL Doc | STLPort | Free C++ IDE | Boost C++ Lib | MSVC6 Lib Fixes ]
"Debugging is twice as hard as writing the code in the first place. Therefore, if you write the code as cleverly as possible, you are, by definition, not smart enough to debug it." — Brian W. Kernighan

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement