Skip to main content
GameDev.net gamedev.net
🔒 Locked

I Dare You...

Started by Liquid Darkness Jul 6, 2000 at 10:55 PM 47 replies 3.6k views
Original Post
Liquid Darkness
Liquid Darkness
Heres food for thought... You throw away the outside and cook the inside. Then you eat the outside and throw away the inside. What did you eat? I''m starting easy here... lets see who can get this one. Captured Reality.
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-----I am a signature virus. Please add me to your signature so that I may multiply.
Pouya
Pouya
sounds like some chinese food

- pouya
--------------
The trick to flight is to throw yourself at the ground and miss!!!
terminate
terminate
umm..corn on the cob

*waits for thread to be closed*

+---------------------------------------------
Help me program my 3d game
I just got a new copy of Lear C++ in 21 days!
+---------------------------------------------
Those who dance are considered insane by those who cannot hear the music.
nes8bit
nes8bit
Damn it! Lay off the acid kid! Seriously though. These worthless posts aren''t making the staff any happier.

------------------------
Captured Reality
Liquid Darkness
Liquid Darkness
Ok good job... that one was easy. Now try this one.

(they get harder as we go along)

A man goes into a fancy restaurant on the top floor of a high rise. He
orders the Albatross soup. After he takes one bite, he jumps out the
window and kills himself.

Why?


Good Luck

Captured Reality.
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-----I am a signature virus. Please add me to your signature so that I may multiply.
Pouya
Pouya
cus he was tired of his life?

- pouya
--------------
The trick to flight is to throw yourself at the ground and miss!!!
Liquid Darkness
Liquid Darkness
Awe... hey nes8bit.

what? the staff isnt happy? with me? Is it the Acid? Do they want me to stop? what do I do? I cant stop now? awe man...

*twitch, twitch*

Captured Reality.
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-----I am a signature virus. Please add me to your signature so that I may multiply.
Liquid Darkness
Liquid Darkness
Hey thanks pouya..
At least somone is trying to give it a shot..

well cuz your so nice, heres the answer:

The man, the man''s wife, and one other guy survived a ship wreck. The three people were marooned on a desert island for a long time. They survived on the bits of food they could find. One day the other guy says he will make dinner for everybody. The man comes to dinner, but he could not find his wife. The man enjoyed the dinner so much he asked the other guy what it was. The other guy said it was Albatross. Eventually the two men are rescued and the man was very sad that he never found his wife.

When the man gets back to civilization, he goes into a restaurant and orders Albatross. When he tastes the food the waiter brings he realizes that he has never eaten Albatross in his life. At that moment he knows that he ate his wife on the desert island. Then he jumps out the window
and kills himself.



Captured Reality.
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-----I am a signature virus. Please add me to your signature so that I may multiply.
Pouya
Pouya
ok, that''s just stupid

- pouya
--------------
The trick to flight is to throw yourself at the ground and miss!!!
Phantasm
Phantasm
Umm...dude. That''s impossible to get. Anyhow, I was gonna guess that he had gotten an idea from the Albatros soup, and so he wanted to fly. Instead of doing it like everyone ELSE (smoke up, drop some liquid, etc.), he was hoping to miss the ground. I dunno. Need more [insert favorite substance here].

P h a n t a s m -- "Through dreams I influence mankind."
Phantasm
Pouya
Pouya
quote:
Original post by Phantasm
... he was hoping to miss the ground ...



THERE! that''s the reason
and i had it in my signature all the time...

- pouya
--------------
The trick to flight is to throw yourself at the ground and miss!!!
Liquid Darkness
Liquid Darkness
^
^
/
/
/



oops.. that was me just now. I forgot to login


Captured Reality.
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-----I am a signature virus. Please add me to your signature so that I may multiply.
The Alchemist
The Alchemist
looks like someone really wanna start a uh,no2...

man when i was reading this thread a image come into my mind:

think about it. nes8bit and liquid darkness coding togeter... man, what a mess it should be...

============
Why she did that??
becouse she knows that you loved her.
what?? i can be i a half-mystics and all but i´m still a woman!!
-Zozma and lady Asellus. Saga Frontier
"Everything works out in the end, if it doesn't then it is not the end"
bishop_pass
bishop_pass
chicken ->
<-
corn ->
<- chicken
fox ->
<-
chicken ->
_______________________________
"To understand the horse you'll find that you're going to be working on yourself. The horse will give you the answers and he will question you to see if you are sure or not."
- Ray Hunt, in
MadKeithV
MadKeithV
First you take the chicken across. ( this will leave the fox and the sack of corn, no danger )

Then you go back for the fox, and take the chicken back with you to the wrong side of the river. ( Only one thing on each side, so no danger ).

Then you take the sack of corn across ( again, only one thing on either side ), and go back.
( Now the fox and corn on one side ).
Just collect the chicken, and you''re off



Give me one more medicated peaceful moment.
~ (V)^|) |<é!t|-| ~
ERROR: Your beta-version of Life1.0 has expired. Please upgrade to the full version. All important social functions will be disabled from now on.
It's only funny 'till someone gets hurt.And then it's just hilarious.Unless it's you.
MadKeithV
MadKeithV
Damn bishop, you beat me to it! ( and together we''ve shown there are two ways as well )


Give me one more medicated peaceful moment.
~ (V)^|) |<é!t|-| ~
ERROR: Your beta-version of Life1.0 has expired. Please upgrade to the full version. All important social functions will be disabled from now on.
It's only funny 'till someone gets hurt.And then it's just hilarious.Unless it's you.
Pouya
Pouya
is that condom? *L*
j/k

- pouya
--------------
The trick to flight is to throw yourself at the ground and miss!!!
terminate
terminate
A coffin

+---------------------------------------------
Help me program my 3d game
I just got a new copy of Lear C++ in 21 days!
+---------------------------------------------
Those who dance are considered insane by those who cannot hear the music.

Topic Locked

This topic has been locked by a moderator. New replies are not allowed.

Sign in to reply to this topic.