Number of posts representation

Started by
3 comments, last by Jeranon 23 years, 9 months ago
Was exploring about the Internet when I came across a new way of showing post activity by a registered member. The number of posts represents XP, and you could acquire levels depending on how much "XP" you''ve racked up. Well, I thought it was amusing... On the other hand, it would annoy all those RPG anti-level debaters... Saw it at this here forum in the threads.
JeranonGame maker wannabe.
Advertisement
Hey, dude, notice the "Zealot" thingy below your name? that means your "XP" is between 100 and 199. After that, you will become a Martyr... I think your idea is already in use...

Sometimes even chickens need to eat... Don't bang your head against a wall just to enjoy the good feeling when you stop.
Yesterday is the past, tomorrow is the future. Today is a gift, that is why we call it the present.
True, and the fact that the number of posts is not shown will deter "power-posting" somewhat as well.

The post I made was made at about 3am so I wasn''t too lucid at the time...
JeranonGame maker wannabe.
maybe i''ll post just to get my ummmmmm xp higher
**************************using windows is one step away from using a brick wall****************************
Eeeeew. leveling. =P
======"The unexamined life is not worth living."-Socrates"Question everything. Especially Landfish."-Matt

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement