FMV GAME PROGRAMMING? PLEASE HELP!

Started by
4 comments, last by KScott84 20 years, 5 months ago
Hi, How could I program games such as NIGHT TRAP, DRAGON''S LAIR, or DOUBLE SWITCH? I want to shoot live footage and then build a game engine. Are there enignes already available for FMV games? If not, what should I do? Which programs and applications would I need? Thanks.
Advertisement
http://www-cs-students.stanford.edu/~amitp/gameprog.html

READ ALL OF IT

Posts like this are becoming a joke.

Good luck if you are serious though
Rate me up.
OMFG!!! MY CAPSLOCK KEY IS TEH STUCK AND I CAN''T TYPE THINGS IN LOWERCASE!!! OMFG HALP!

Perhaps hes meaning much less sophisticated. Like an adventure engine of sorts. Video plays, you make a decision, video plays, you make a decision, exc. These are not difficult to make (if your willing to take the time to make the footage). Lookup Adventure engines. There are lots of older games using this teqnique.
quote:Original post by Toolmaker
OMFG!!! MY CAPSLOCK KEY IS TEH STUCK AND I CAN''T TYPE THINGS IN LOWERCASE!!! OMFG HALP!
Is your shift key stuck too?
“[The clergy] believe that any portion of power confided to me, will be exerted in opposition to their schemes. And they believe rightly: for I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man” - Thomas Jefferson
It seems like a good understanding of the IF/THEN/ELSE construct would be sufficient to produce such a game. The booger would be the content creation.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement