CUPS in Mozilla

Started by
3 comments, last by clum 20 years, 5 months ago
How do I print using CUPS in Mozilla? I''ve been copying the URL into Konquorer and printing from there - not very convenient. The official zorx website
Zorx (a Puzzle Bobble clone)Discontinuity (an animation system for POV-Ray)
Advertisement
ermm, just press the ''print'' button, I presume. Cups will be used automatically if it''s installed the right way. (That''s what happens on my machine)

SwSh website!
You somehow configure the printer server in the control panel. Then in mozilla after hitting the print button you enter "kprinter --stdin" in the property box of PSdefault. (Un)fortunately I am using a localized version of mozilla so I am guessing about the exact expressions.

HTH,

--
Bernie Kirschner
www.bkgames.com
Maybe you should describe your problem more in depth? Anyway if you are having the same problem as I was having some time ago this should work:

First enter the print-dialog, and push the "proberties..."-button. In the "print command"-textbox change "lpr" to "lp". Now it should be able to print just fine...
The problem I''m having is that the print dialog only comes up with one option - PostScript/default. If I use a different, more KDE oriented program (such as Konquorer or KMail), then it has my Canon printer in the list as long as I choose Printer System being used to refer to CUPS.

The official zorx website
Zorx (a Puzzle Bobble clone)Discontinuity (an animation system for POV-Ray)

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement