Cool Idea For Console

Started by
20 comments, last by BuWoku 20 years, 4 months ago
Hey gys, i just want to hear your ideas about what would make the coolest system ever, i think a system with up too 8 controllers, can play 2 games at once, can be played on 8 different TVs (different images on each), and have everything wireless would b cool, what do you think? P.S. this is for a bunch of idiots that dont like to talk about consoles in a console forum: - this is what i wanted to know, thats it, get the point assholes, and i still say its true
Advertisement
Who has 8 TVs?

"Sneftel is correct, if rather vulgar." --Flarelocke
I do, but that wasnt really the point.
Wireless would be very cool. 8 Controllers would be the bomb for LAN-party-ish things, especially with multi-TV support. I could only imagine Penny-Arcade''s glee at such a system.

"Remember: Silly is a state of Mind, Stupid is a way of Life." -- Dave Butler

Globals are not evil. Singletons are evil.
I think a cool console would support 1 TV, 4 controllers, one game at a time, great graphics capabilities, and have wireless controllers as an option. So, a gamecube.

"Sneftel is correct, if rather vulgar." --Flarelocke
I seem to remember you getting flamed for lying about somebody making this console to be out for christmas 2004.... you are an idiot
Shhh! It''s in the proper context now, so no bashing!

"Remember: Silly is a state of Mind, Stupid is a way of Life." -- Dave Butler

Globals are not evil. Singletons are evil.
Me getting yelled at is clearly why i posted this one, this is actually what i was looking for, but since no one believed me it just ended up becoming a war, so im just goin to act stupid now and just let people think whatever they want. Thank you, come again.
Nice console
I just don''t get who will ever need to play 2 games at once...
Everything wireless? coooool!!!
8 TVs at the same time??? WTH???
quote:
AP
...this console to be out for christmas 2004...

WOW, I imagine how much we would have to pay for it........
I think this is the best game console <b>EVER</b>!

When can I buy it? Because I''m willing to pay up to $10''000 for this. You see, my dad works in the president of a company that makes big, and I can get money if I ask. What I also can do is buy stuff. Stuff that is good, like that console. So where can I buy it? You know what, on second hand, please send me two. I can''t remember my email, but I live in US, California. So send me two of those, ok? I think I''m gonna buy to have and more TVs to imrove my numbers, because I want to play 4 games at once. You know, on two consoles. I think it''ll be very fun, because I can invite my friends and play together. What email should I send the money to? And do you want taxes on those $20''000? I''m not sure how much that is, so I''ll just send you $2''000, will that be enough to cover all the costs? If not, tell me what I should do. Thanks for this great console, by the way, do you make TVs too? So that I wouldn''t have to buy two things. Email it to me too please, I told you the email above. Just a couple, and tell me how much money to ask for. Oh, I can send you some stamps with that too, they have numbers on them. Ok?

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement