Test my program plz

Started by
1 comment, last by Soulz 20 years, 4 months ago
Ok i have never made any directx programs ... ( i did copy the code out of the book "The Zen of Direct3d Programming" or something like that. and have read a little bit on d3d any way this is what i got now and i want to know if anyone would tell me if im doing anything that would hurt me in the long run or just say 'Good job' or 'Bad job' i want feedback The goal for this program is to be a Space Game with 2 Different ways of controling the enviroment .... 1)Something like EvE Online 2)Like Frelancer Now graficly i dont need anything more then a game called "Terminus" (basicly i just need to render a mesh and then use lights and ambient light .... but i wouldnt mind if i could get some 'Crome effects' in there as well ) im also looking for docs,tuts,and code on how to load and render meshes and the diffresnces in pmesh and such http://blackfrost2.tripod.com/ theres two files ones a lib poject and ones the program Dont open the .sln file .... add the two projects to ur oun workspace ... i dont think it will like it if u dont do that Im a Idiot Savant without the Savant [edited by - soulz on December 15, 2003 2:38:46 PM]
Im a Idiot Savant without the Savant :)
Advertisement
Hi,

I loaded ya project and ran it in 1024*768. I got a static triangle in the middle and one moving from left of screen to the right.

Not sure what else it should do as time is limited at the mo for me to read thru your code tonight

I had to bomb out as I couldn''t get the thing to stop.

Try my demo @ www.elpuerco.co.uk if you like. If you want the source code let me know.
(Visual Basic .NET) www.elpuerco.co.uk
Ya sorry i forgot to say the only way to exit at the moment is alt-f4 and ta it only makes a triangle and then displays one in center and one rotating ... im new ...

i was just wondering if i should use collections instead of making it the way i did .... also i just saw something about a class called ''Frame'' dont know if it does what my CFrame does but ... again i anit a grafics programer thx ill check yours out in a bit though
Im a Idiot Savant without the Savant :)

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement