Original Post
arrghh....
I give up and try with the gamedev community, which is vast and wise...
What is the name of this movie:
- There is a vilain, a hero, and i think a girl to be rescued.
- The vilain doesnt have his heart in his chest, instead its somewhere up high on a tower.
- The hero, or some action occurs, and the heart drops to the ground from high up, killing the vilain
- It seems to be really old, the first days of color movies...
Cant really recall any more details...

[Hugo Ferreira][Positronic Dreams][Colibri 3D Engine][Entropy HL2 MOD]
[Yann L.][Enginuity] [Penny Arcade] [MSDN][VS RoadMap][Humus][BSPs][UGP][NeHe]
"I say we take off and nuke the entire site from orbit. It''s the only way to be sure."

[Hugo Ferreira][Positronic Dreams][Colibri 3D Engine][Entropy HL2 MOD]
[Yann L.][Enginuity] [Penny Arcade] [MSDN][VS RoadMap][Humus][BSPs][UGP][NeHe]
"I say we take off and nuke the entire site from orbit. It''s the only way to be sure."
