TSA claims retarded security not a security risk

Started by
2 comments, last by Michalson 20 years, 2 months ago
A spokesman for America''s Transportation Security Administration (a part of the Department of Homeland Security), Mike Fierberg has released a statement claiming that no security risk was created by at least 6 security screeners at various US airports being totally braindead. Apparently lacking any real supervision, training or brain cells multiple security screeners who represent the front line against another 9/11 attack, in seperate, unconnected incidents decided it was a great idea to put themselves through luggage X-ray machines, by placing themselves on the conveyor belt going into the machines 2.5''x1.6'' opening. As the details of all but one of the cases are under raps it is unknown if any of the screeners had to be freed from the machines using the jaws of life or if they where able to make it through in one piece. The TSA has yet to release any comment on how not just one, but at least 6 total numbskulls across the country where ever found qualified for the job of preventing 9/11 II.
Advertisement
If I were a security screener, I would most definately do that. Actually, I would talk my dim witted coworkers into doing that, so I could watch the screen. Failing that, though, I would do it myself with some sort of video camera.

CM
have they been fired?
quote:Original post by Conner McCloud
If I were a security screener, I would most definately do that. Actually, I would talk my dim witted coworkers into doing that, so I could watch the screen. Failing that, though, I would do it myself with some sort of video camera.

CM

Nah, I''d push my co-workers into the luggage loader and see if the weight thresher stops for human flesh.

Resist everyone
I am your only friend. Click here for more information. (MOVED)
Penguin Ninja!

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement