terrain only engine

Started by
17 comments, last by 3dmodelerguy 20 years, 1 month ago
I have the game engine cipher and the only problwem with the enigne is no terrain manger. does anyone know of a c based (no c++) terrain engine so i can add it to cipher?
Advertisement
Just out of interest.... why not c++ ?
becuase the core of the cipher engine is all in c.

[edited by - 3dmodelerguy on March 19, 2004 11:27:46 AM]
quote:Original post by 3dmodelerguy
becuase the core of the cipher engine is all in c++.

so?!

"C lets you shoot yourself in the foot rather easily. C++ allows you to reuse the bullet!"
"C lets you shoot yourself in the foot rather easily. C++ allows you to reuse the bullet!"
Maybe he likes C better?

I know I do.
quote:Original post by CPPMaster Poppet
so?!

C is more portable. He''ll be avoiding a lot of porting headaches if he sticks with C.
I made a mistake, the enigne is in all c not c++, and it will save me time from try to switch the cipher (C language) to c++.
I made a mistake, the enigne is in all c not c++, and it will save me time from try to switch the cipher (C language) to c++.

It will take you exactly 0 minutes and 0 seconds, since c++ is backwards compatible with c.
quote:Original post by sirSolarius

It will take you exactly 0 minutes and 0 seconds, since c++ is backwards compatible with c.

But I''m not forward compatible with flawed paradigms.
oh god, dont turn this into a C++ vs C, ''oop smells'' or a C++ bashing thread ppl

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement