Anyone have the VB feedback port ?

Started by
3 comments, last by Tabby 20 years, 1 month ago
For anyone that has looked the feedback.zip and some other files are missing from the http://is6.pacific.net.hk/~edx/glutsamples.htm I''m doing some work on an old VB OpenGl app and can''t get anything back using feedback mode. I thought someone here might have the old example. Also anyone know what happen to the author of the site? -Life is a game... Get off the bench!
Advertisement
First time here 16 readers so far but no one is replying.
I wonder if anyone is out there?
Well, that''s a pretty obscure question. I''m not surprised you haven''t had a response yet. BTW, did you remember to call glRenderMode(GL_FEEDBACK) to enable feedback?

____________________________________________________________www.elf-stone.com | Automated GL Extension Loading: GLee 5.00 for Win32 and Linux

Yeah, I got that. I tried converting the RedBook Feedback example into VB but had a couple of problems. One was the pointers got around that. But I wanted to see the VB example on the site mentioned.
I figured someone else must have downloaded it. Since the site is no longer maintained I wonder if someone else will pick up the OpenGL-VB ball and run with it?

Sorry if I was too vague... This is my first forum. I guess my cherry is gone now...

-Jb

Yes, I predict you are somewhat on your own... for starters, feedback mode is not really that widely used and I''d imagine it is even less widely used with VB. I know I didnt provide any help but I guess my point is you might be better off just trudging through it on your own instead of waiting for a reply here.

Jeff
super genius

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement