Have you ever wanted to make an MMO game...

Started by
1 comment, last by 1337Haxor 20 years, 1 month ago
Have you ever wanted to make an MMO game, but felt you weren't skilled enough? or worried you would get flamed? Well then go here, here you can gain the skill and definately won't get flamed. http://s6.invisionfree.com/MMORPG_Dev/index.php --Teh 1337 Hax0r [edited by - 1337haxor on March 21, 2004 11:31:49 PM]
--Teh 1337 Hax0rMake MMORPGs Carry Out Your Dreams!Original post by OluseyiI swear, some of you act as if GameDev were a universal clearinghouse...
Advertisement
Lots of people wish to make MMO games. I like thinking about huge wars etc that will happen in them...
WICKED PUBLISHING!INDEPENDENT PUBLISHERAND GAME DEVELOPMENT TEAMBen@Wickedarcade.co.uk
They banned the poster ehh?

Anyways...

Everyone has little dreams of alter universes (or whatever you want to call them) where this and that happens.

People who play games and relize they can develop their own (or try) think about how they can make there "alter universe" a reality; and they can.

At the time though, using AI''s just dosn''t cut it for the creation part. So they want to do it online where you have different personalities, different skill levels, etc.

I think everyone here would be happy grabbing a "Make any MMO game in 30 seconds!" package if one existed. Tangenting (this a word?) on this: Lets hope this never happens though, because then EVEYONE would have their own MMO game. But wait, if everyone has their own, and playes their own... then the only person playing yours if yourself. :O
There MY 1s and 0s, I'll do whatever I want to them...

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement