Hello I need some opinion on a Idea We have

Started by
2 comments, last by Arachnid PC 19 years, 11 months ago
Ok well im a newbie around here and well i wrote a thread about our idea giving away a free site (Gaming related) of course and well I dont know whats wrong with the idea if anyone could point out the flaws in the idea or what may make people not so interested in it im going to copy my post here not to double post but so you can read what im saying I wrote...." Hello, My name is Albert Polanco, the part owner of Arachnid Systems, and I have a business proposition. Arachnid Systems has specialized in custom gaming PC''s for quite a while now, and we have decided to get our website re-vamped. With a new place on the web, we can and are ready for a lot more customers. Here is our proposition. We will have a section specifically designed for gamers. In this section will be reviews, tutorials, screenshots,Games,mods,news, hardware and game reviews, and all the latest gaming information. All this sounds great, right? Well, it is a little too much for us to keep up with, so here is what we plan on doing. We will purchase your gaming clan,game mod team,game designers, company, or individual a domain name. We will then give you 500MB or more of space and 10Gigs or more of bandwidth. You will create a gaming website of which you must be able to maintain or hire someone to maintain. We will have advertisments on this site advertising Arachnid Systems,not overlypopulated ads,just a few banners one on the home page and somemore through out the site and will help out with content when needed. To run this website, you will recieve our webmaster''s time, a design if needed, cpanel and FTP access, and if needed, more space and bandwidth.Basicly what ever you need we will supply or do our best to supply you with everythin you need. This will only be avaliable to the first couple people, so act fast! This is a money making opertunity for both parties eventually once the traffic starts rolling we will rent out ad space and the people who are maintaing the site will get a large sum of all profits made through banner adsnot to mention if you have a prhect that you want to bring attention to or perhaps you sell a service or mae mods or something of that sorce you can use the site for that(gaming related in some way) also the site can be about multiple things not just gaming it can be gaming and webdesign or gaming and something else theres alot of potential in this idea if you see it please contact me. If you who read this have anything to contribute ANYTHING AT ALL please feel free to conact us and give us your thoughts we are open to all sorts of Ideas Thanks so much for your time Albert Polanco Aol Instant Messanger Name: arachnidgaming Email albert@arachnidsystems.net AIM Name arachnidgaming .... ok thats all but I mean we want to create a sort of place where gaming related content is in a central place and we felt that giving away some free sites would help start to create this we want all sorts of content there we will mostlikley have it as a single page(s) with like banners from each site with a discription of each on and what ever your interested in you can go to you know like a place for countersttrike mods ...or clan sites....and a place for perhaps game development ...etc... they will all be different sites not just in one area and were looking for people to manage it ,were still working on our website and wont be done for quite sometime so were looking for people who are interested of course but also Ideas or input to improve our Ideas any help would be wonderful Thanks so much Albert
Advertisement
Moved to "Your Announcements".

"Sneftel is correct, if rather vulgar." --Flarelocke
He already has a topic just like this one in Your Announcement. In fact, it''s the next topic (as of the time I''m writing this)

--------------------------------
Junaris Games - An Amateur Game Development Team

Current Project: Codename: Orbo
Come support us! It gives us motivation
So he does. Closed, then. :-)

"Sneftel is correct, if rather vulgar." --Flarelocke

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement