Cheese

Started by
34 comments, last by AynRand 23 years, 8 months ago
Smoked Gouda (correct spelling) is really good...

but my favorite would have to be Feta cheese (mmmmm...)

Unless we''re talking salads... then I reach for the Bleu cheese...

Mozzarella is really good too...

"Man is the only animal that laughs and weeps; for he is the only animal that is struck with the difference between what things are and what they ought to be."
        --William Hazlitt
Greenspun's Tenth Rule of Programming: "Any sufficiently complicated C or Fortran program contains an ad-hoc, informally-specified bug-ridden slow implementation of half of Common Lisp."
Advertisement
For all of you who are really bored, or just want a decent laugh... check out what kind of cheese you are.

Just type in your name, and it gives you back your "cheese rating".

Don''t ask me how I found this.

"Man is the only animal that laughs and weeps; for he is the only animal that is struck with the difference between what things are and what they ought to be."
        --William Hazlitt
Greenspun's Tenth Rule of Programming: "Any sufficiently complicated C or Fortran program contains an ad-hoc, informally-specified bug-ridden slow implementation of half of Common Lisp."
Pepper Jack all the way. The hotter, the better.

heheh... void*, I did my name and it was accurate - Neufchâtel!

Edited by - Whirlwind on August 17, 2000 11:05:06 AM
Cheddar Cheddar Cheddar

Green Erick Software
I don''t like cheese...

Sludge Software
www.sludgesoft.com
Developing a secret of mana style role-playing-game
Sludge Softwarewww.sludgesoft.comDeveloping a secret of mana style role-playing-game
GASP!!!
I''m with you Sludge ...

- JQ
pmjordan@gmx.at

lead programmer,
PWC Software
~phil
Melo: That is amazing. We both love parmesan and our first names are both Andreas! What a coincidence!

-e
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." - Albert Einstein
Lol. Here is what kind of cheese I am.

-e
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." - Albert Einstein
I like cheese in general, but my favorite is swiss. My fave type of swiss is Hickory Farms Gourmet Smoked Swiss. Wonderful stuff. Well, there's not much more to say in response, so TAFN -

Later,
Later

Is the infinite number of numbers between zero and one any less than the infinite number of numbers between zero and infinity?

Edited by - Later on August 17, 2000 5:46:42 PM
Later, Later*****************Is the infinite number of numbers between zero and one any less than the infinite number of numbers between zero and infinity?*****************

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement