The Fifteen *crash* TEN Commandments!

Started by
37 comments, last by Landfish 23 years, 8 months ago
Uh...well said Dwarfsoft. Funny thing is, it took me a minute, with all this talk of "story" and "art" to get what you''re saying.

I missed your conversation starters, Landfish.

-------------------------------------------
"What's the story with your face, son?!?"
-------------------------------------------The Lord will fight for you; you need only to be still.Exodus 14:14
Advertisement
You forgot the first one:

1. Fun - it''s supposed to be a GAME.
(sigh) Buster, we already went over that.
======"The unexamined life is not worth living."-Socrates"Question everything. Especially Landfish."-Matt
...ugh.

Read the third post. And then every post after that before you post again.

-------------------------------------------
"What's the story with your face, son?!?"
-------------------------------------------The Lord will fight for you; you need only to be still.Exodus 14:14
Anyone here played Baldur''s Gate before? The battles are so retarded. There is no way a guy can miss a rat that is standing still with a war hammer.... Please people, if your next game includes battles, actually allow the character to kill a rat with a war hammer with one hit, not 3 or 4.
You must''ve been itching to get that far off topic, huh?

And BTW, I don''t know how big the rats are where you live, but in Boston at the Downtown Crossing T-stop I''ve seen rats that could bite your head off.
======"The unexamined life is not worth living."-Socrates"Question everything. Especially Landfish."-Matt
I agree that if you successfully hit a rat w/ a warhammer it''ll probably die w/ one hit. I imagine rats are pretty fast and a warhammer would be pretty slow, so it may be hard to actually connect.
Need help? Well, go FAQ yourself. "Just don't look at the hole." -- Unspoken_Magi
Sorry i got off topic... I was just mad because of battles that are so retardly not realistic. In Baldur''s gate, the rats are small. Like where i live. Not big fat ones with heads as big as fists. So, i''ll add a commandment to be on topic
Where ever we are at. Stuff doesn''t have to be totally realistic, but add some realism to it.
I think you are talking about commandment #6 Believable, Lynck.
Need help? Well, go FAQ yourself. "Just don't look at the hole." -- Unspoken_Magi

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement