Next Tutorials?

Started by
5 comments, last by Naveed Ahmed 23 years, 7 months ago
Will the 3 un-published tutorials packed in CD will available online? I live in Pakistan and there is no way I can order the CD, because you can''t pay in foreign currency i.e can''t send cheque or money order outside the country because of restrictions. I hope tutorials will be available on net, in future.
Advertisement
What a free country !
Can''t u use credit card ?
(you can find me on IRC : #opengl on undernet)
Well, from last 2 years, when government tested atomic bomb, our country is under international restrictions, so that''s why payment in foreign currency is forbidden, to save precious dollars.
Can''t you go to a close-by country ?
(you can find me on IRC : #opengl on undernet)
In regards to ordering the CD, I think you are mistaken, I have had two orders to pakistan, and orders in countries I never thought could order such as croatia (sp), etc... According to Canada Post there is nowhere they can''t ship.

But...

Yes, the tutorials will be posted... along with new ones after that... but those who order the CD will have a HUGE advantage. The new tutorials will be released roughly 2 weeks apart... tutorial 26 will hopefully be out this weekend (09/09/00). Meaning the other two wont be out for awhile.

Can you tell me how they ordered the CD, I would love to order if I can.
look into PayPal.com for international orders.

-TipTup
TipTup.Com

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement