OMG

Started by
27 comments, last by haro 19 years, 10 months ago
Quote:Original post by tHiSiSbOb

I was expecting an uber 1337 new theme!!! I've been fooled!
I think the themes might be a premium feature. I wonder what they're going to come up with :) It'd be hard to imagine the GD forums looking like anything BUT this, though.

My favorite (visible) improvement has to be the new profiles. They are so much more organized and complete now, and look a lot nicer. It will be even better when the premium features are available, which I definetly plan to take advantage of :)

Has anyone seen the new code windows when using the tags? They look a lot cleaner too for some reason that I can't put my finger on... All in all, props to the GD.NET staff!
Peon
Advertisement
Quote:Original post by PouyaCat
Pretty much finished my first year at university, studying Artificial Intelligence. I'll be turning the forum about AI into my personal hunting grounds now... *winks!*

cool, maybe you can help me, i need to write and hold a 15min long recitation about AI, and now YOU WILL voluntarily help me :P
...if someone reads this and has some nice articles about ai, pm me the url, thx

T2k
Don't order me around! *growls*
OMFG!!!! I LOVE THE NEW FORUMS!
............Could Jesus microwave a burrito so hot that he himself could not eat it?
Oooohhhh.... Niiiiceee.....
Finally the site works! Hooray for new things!
Just wanted to post something. ^_^
Let's see what source looks like now.
hmmmmmint, volatile, class, struct, 9 , " - " ;
Wow. Very impressive!
ReactOS - an Open-source operating system compatible with Windows NT apps and drivers
OMFG, this owns all other forums

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement