A forum dedicated to ... RPGs

Started by
6 comments, last by morfe 23 years, 7 months ago
Soooo many posts have to do with RPGS, why not have a section devoted to the topic? That''s all I wanted to say ... ------------------------------------------------- "Children come to us in a state of purity and perfection from the great undifferentiated absolute and then, like everything else on this planet, we fuck them up."
"NPCs will be inherited from the basic Entity class. They will be fully independent, and carry out their own lives oblivious to the world around them ... that is, until you set them on fire ..." -- Merrick
Advertisement
... No it''s not

I want more smilies ... like those used at Lionhead. (The link is to the FAQ page with all the smilies they have)

-------------------------------------------------
"Children come to us in a state of purity and perfection from the great undifferentiated absolute and then, like everything else on this planet, we fuck them up."
"NPCs will be inherited from the basic Entity class. They will be fully independent, and carry out their own lives oblivious to the world around them ... that is, until you set them on fire ..." -- Merrick
Yeah, I kinda like that idea....the RPG one, not the smiles one .

Martee
Magnum Games
ReactOS - an Open-source operating system compatible with Windows NT apps and drivers
No, a genre-specific forum would be bad. Soon people would be lobbying for a Strategy forum, and Action forum, and even tho you are right about the number of RPG posts, then the Game Design section would fall cause of that. I really don''t think the forums here should become too specific.

==============================
\\// live long and prosper; \||/ die short and rot.
==============================

Drew Sikora
Executive Producer
GameDev.net

I like discussing rpg''s in the game design corner becuase you can get idea''s even if your not making an rpg. I say no.

I love Game Design and it loves me back.

Our Goal is "Fun"!
I don''t think there''s a need for it. If you subdivide each forum too much, you''ll end up with one post for everything and a thousand forums. I think that right now, with the addition of a Game Writing Forum, we have all aspects of game creation covered in a way that is non-genre specific.

It''ll be a great place to dicuss RPGs, but not solely RPGs. We shall see, shant we?
======"The unexamined life is not worth living."-Socrates"Question everything. Especially Landfish."-Matt
Yeah, I agree. I vote for more smilies too

That's what we were dicussing, right?

"'Nazrix is cool' -- Nazrix" --Darkmage --Godfree

Edited by - Nazrix on September 24, 2000 7:01:37 PM
Need help? Well, go FAQ yourself. "Just don't look at the hole." -- Unspoken_Magi
As much as I like to root for the underdog in such situations, I see no purpose to genre-specific forum. With the advent of the Writing forum (sameless plug) we now have every aspect of RPGs discussed over multiple forums. An RPG forum is not only un-needed, but redundant.
======"The unexamined life is not worth living."-Socrates"Question everything. Especially Landfish."-Matt

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement