Skip to main content
GameDev.net gamedev.net
🔒 Locked

A Boondock Saints Soundtrack Thread...

Started by nes8bit Jun 20, 2004 at 5:10 AM 7 replies 4.5k views
Original Post
nes8bit
nes8bit
This is driving me crazy...is there a full version of this clip from the "xology mix" (400kb) from the boondock saints soundtrack? Its just too cool to only last 23 seconds...
Rob Loach
Rob Loach
OMG I LOVE BOONDOCK SIANTS BEST MOVIE EVERAR!!!!!!!!!

I had made my own version of the soundtrack but it's on my old computer. It included all songs posted in the credits and a BUNCH of remixes of the so called "Techno Chant". When the second Boondock Saints comes out (I hope they don't make it), the composer will release an official soundtrack.
Rob Loach [Website] [Projects] [
nes8bit
nes8bit
Quote:
Original post by Rob Loach
(I hope they don't make it)


How sad. Did you know they didn't officially release the first one in theaters because of two dumfuk kids?
Rob Loach
Rob Loach
Quote:
Original post by nes8bit
Quote:
Original post by Rob Loach
(I hope they don't make it)
How sad. Did you know they didn't officially release the first one in theaters because of two dumfuk kids?
It will be bad! I swear! It will definately not live up to the greatness and message of the first one. Two dumfuk kids?
Rob Loach [Website] [Projects] [
nes8bit
nes8bit
Thanks to your "techno chant" key word ...look what I found

http://www.esposthumus.com/
Rob Loach
Rob Loach
Quote:
Original post by nes8bit
Thanks to your "techno chant" key word ...look what I found

http://www.esposthumus.com/
That's not them. I bought that album from E.S. Posthumus. It's amazing, but not it. I found them when the original Spider-Man came out and they were in the trailer. Pompeii was the one that was in the trailer. So many movies use them for their trailers now. I notice them all over the place. Planet of the Apes, a bunch more but I can't think of them.

lol, seems like I'm just shutting you down I know. But believe you me, I looked for ages for a full version of that Techno Chant. I love that song. There isn't one out [sad].

[EDIT] - A bunch.
Rob Loach [Website] [Projects] [
nes8bit
nes8bit
yeah I know, but they're still neat. I did a little research and this techno chant seems to be nearly impossible to find. I find that rather hard to believe since this movie is so old. Anyway I'll just give up my search right here ;)
Mithrandir
Mithrandir
Quote:
Original post by Rob Loach
Quote:
Original post by nes8bit
Quote:
Original post by Rob Loach
(I hope they don't make it)
How sad. Did you know they didn't officially release the first one in theaters because of two dumfuk kids?
It will be bad! I swear! It will definately not live up to the greatness and message of the first one. Two dumfuk kids?


Columbine.
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine. My signature is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life. My signature, without me, is useless. Without my signature, I am useless.
Rob Loach
Rob Loach
Quote:
Original post by Mithrandir
Quote:
Original post by Rob Loach
Quote:
Original post by nes8bit
Did you know they didn't officially release the first one in theaters because of two dumfuk kids?
Two dumfuk kids?
Columbine.
Indeed.... Dumfuk kids.... But now the movie is like some sort of cult which only some people know about. It's great. I enter the store, see people wanting to watch a movie and I whisper in their ears "Boondock Saints" and then they get it.

There's a one minute and like thirty second version of it out somewhere. I forget where I got it but it was on the unofficial soundtrack I made of it. Look for that one. It was just mixed by someone from all different parts of the movie.
Rob Loach [Website] [Projects] [

Topic Locked

This topic has been locked by a moderator. New replies are not allowed.

Sign in to reply to this topic.