PHPTriad V2.11

Started by
11 comments, last by ff8 19 years, 9 months ago
hello every one i want to make my pc host to put my web in it i install PHPTriad V2.11 in my system i'm working on WINXP the problem when i open the ineternwt explorer for this link 127.0.0.1 (the local host ip) it open and i don't face any problem but when i use the internet ip to open it i face "GATEWAY..."problem i dont know why ....:( i need the help from anyone:) bye! ff8
Advertisement
no answer :(
Are you using a proxy ???
- Iliak -
[ ArcEngine: An open source .Net gaming framework ]
[ Dungeon Eye: An open source remake of Eye of the Beholder II ]
if you mean internet proxy yes i am using proxy in LAN settings option and port if you mean another proxy just tell me :)
up...
Really: don't use PHPTriad. It's old and bad.
Really: use PHP(itself) with a server-program.
the problem not because it is old and bad the problem i want make my web in my pc and make it global like http://212.102.36.98 <<-- let say this is my internet IP

i hope you understand me :)
bye!
ff8
Anonymous Poster ??? it is me ff8 :P
First of all you need to find out if you are behind a firewall which does not allow outside access. If you are you need to contact your admin to allow access. IF you have a Cable/DSL router you need to configure it to allow incoming traffic to be broadcast to you computer's internal IP.

If you list you setup, it will help us help you.

dimebag
please i need more explain in this case "IF you have a Cable/DSL router you need to configure it to allow incoming traffic to be broadcast to you computer's internal IP. "

plz :)
bye !
ff8

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement