BushCheney04.com

Started by
3 comments, last by Zorodius 19 years, 9 months ago
Check out what a group of hackers have managed to do: www.bushcheney04.com
Advertisement
corrected clicky
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine. My signature is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life. My signature, without me, is useless. Without my signature, I am useless.
bush2004.com (or possibly some variation thereof) is owned by a kerry supporter. I'm fairly certain that bushcheney04.com isn't the official site anyway...

---------------------------Hello, and Welcome to some arbitrary temporal location in the space-time continuum.

Here is Google's cache of the site ( it appears it was just an alias for georgewbush.com ). Even though I won't condone ruining other's work, this is halariously great. That site was nothing but mudslinging.
Quote:Original post by haro
Here is Google's cache of the site ( it appears it was just an alias for georgewbush.com ). Even though I won't condone ruining other's work, this is halariously great. That site was nothing but mudslinging.

Admittedly, it's not a very honest way of getting your message out, but it's just a simple redirect.

And it's hilarious.
You don't need to vote for the "lesser of two evils"! Learn about Instant Runoff Voting, the simple cure for a broken democracy!

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement