Getting Some.

Started by
79 comments, last by Cibressus 19 years, 8 months ago
I've been listening to people talk as of late and it seams people are a lot more interested in getting laid than I. It seams silly I would not have noticed it earlier but I lead a very sheltered life. Sure I would like to get some every once and a while, but over all I don't really think too much about it. I've always known I'm different than most people(not in a gay way...Not that there is anything wrong with that) but listening to people it seams like some people at least are always on the prowl for a conquest. I love to look at naked women and all but I don't really go out of my way to go out and get one. I guess what I'm wondering is how important is getting laid to people? To what extent are you willing to go to get some action? Do you go out every weekend to the bars? Are you looking for sex or more if you do? Maybe some crazy stories on what someone did just in the name of sex. Perhaps a tip or two for us that are socially retarded. How about love even? What do you do in the name of looking for love?
------------------------------------------------------------- neglected projects Lore and The KeepersRandom artwork
Advertisement
It doesn't bother me, in the same way as wanting to become president of the USA doesn't bother me - it won't happen, so why try?

[Website] [+++ Divide By Cucumber Error. Please Reinstall Universe And Reboot +++]

Quote:Original post by benryves
It doesn't bother me, in the same way as wanting to become president of the USA doesn't bother me - it won't happen, so why try?

LOL! So its not just me then!?
------------------------------------------------------------- neglected projects Lore and The KeepersRandom artwork
I never did the "bang chicks in school" thing. It has more social implications than it does meaning to me (well, little to no meaning for myself).

Why do you consider yourself a social retard? You seem to be on a better track than folks who will do anything to "get some." You're not the one at the mercy of social judgement, are you?

Not coming from a guy who couldn't get any, I've had a few girls come on to me, but I didn't want to get myself into any unnecessary entanglements. The things I do in life will reflect on me. Why be a whore? Why take advantage of people? That just isn't the sort of person I wanted to be.

Anyway, the first woman I was ever with was my wife. I guess it sounds corny, but that's something few men can offer their true love.

So I didn't bang everything with two legs, and no, nothing fell off or stopped functioning because of it.

Edit: damn my fingers.
"Creativity requires you to murder your children." - Chris Crawford
Quote:Original post by catch

Why do you consider yourself a social retard? You seem to be on a better track than folks who will do anything to "get some." You're not the one at the mercy of social judgement, are you?

Mostly just because I never leave my home and only know like 2 people.
Hmm, I don't know about "social retard", but I'm not exactly a thrilling individual to be around. As opposed to trying, and ultimately failing, I don't bother to try any more. I know it's pointless; stick to what you're best at.
As you can imagine, I don't get out much - and that's not because I prefer it that way, but I'd rather not hinder others with my presence.

[Website] [+++ Divide By Cucumber Error. Please Reinstall Universe And Reboot +++]

When you aquire a girlfriend, this does not become a problem.

Roaming around and having sex with random people is like playing Russian Roulette, you can get a lot more than what you might have expected, like death served on a cold platter.
I'd love to get some action, but I'm even more interested in a meaningful relationship. Fortunately, the two are not diametrically opposed.

Chris 'coldacid' Charabaruk – Programmer, game designer, writer | twitter

Quote:Original post by benryves
Hmm, I don't know about "social retard", but I'm not exactly a thrilling individual to be around. As opposed to trying, and ultimately failing, I don't bother to try any more. I know it's pointless; stick to what you're best at.
As you can imagine, I don't get out much - and that's not because I prefer it that way, but I'd rather not hinder others with my presence.

If you know that other people don't like having you around, and you can figure out why, maybe you should try... I dunno, fixing it? Socializing is important.
Don't worry goober, you're just one of the lucky ones who don't carry their brain in their pants.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement