[web] help wanted - but specifically for web-based

Started by
-1 comments, last by JWollin 19 years, 8 months ago
***volunteer*** Epiphany 6 Studios San Diego, CA E6 Studios has been contacted by a company interested in purchasing or licensing web-based games, flash, java, etc. This is not something we do. I figured simply that I would put out an invite for anyone interested in starting a small team of web-game developers to contact us. We do not have a web-game department, but would consider branching one out. This is not so much a help wanted but rather an invite for anyone interested in the possibility of making some extra money here and there. I am not going to BS and say that it's a sure bet, if you have anything already developed and are interested in licensing it, this is perfect, perhpas we can market it for you and get you some $ for it. No pressing needs, but feel free to contact us if you're interested. Again, please don't take this as a job opening or a n00b project. We were asked if we could supply webgames, we don't have any to offer, but before I said no I figured I would pass the buck. Thanks Jay Wollin info@e6studios.com
JAY (NAVARONE) WOLLINcomposer: www.JayWollin.comlead designer/developer: Epiphany 6 Studios

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement