Windows XP

Started by
102 comments, last by Washu 19 years, 8 months ago
But how much money should someone spend to get windows XP working?
There should be a way to install it...
Advertisement
Quote:Original post by sdlprorammer
But how much money should someone spend to get windows XP working?
There should be a way to install it...

Amazon have a copy going for £80
You're asking for problems, really, if you're not using a proper version.

[Website] [+++ Divide By Cucumber Error. Please Reinstall Universe And Reboot +++]

To be honest you may as well just give in. Admit defeat because your never going to get this setup working.

Buy a Legal copy of XP and take it to a computer shop and get them to set your computer up. And remember this as a lesson to you, to not do something on your computer untill your sure of what the consiquences (sp?) will be :)
Quote:Original post by BosskIn Soviet Russia, you STFU WITH THOSE LAME JOKES!
Yes! This time i got it right! I reinstalled the OS and this time it installed the windows installer just fine! I don't know why it couldn't copy it the first time i installed the OS, but this time it was ok :).

Thanks for all your help!

Also, i found the drivers of my motherboard in my house, and now my audio card works just fine :) Right now i am downloading the drivers for my printer.

Also, ok, my CD is burned, but it was a innocent burn, between the members of my family ( same blood ). We gave the money. Nothing nasty...

Thanks for your help guys :)
Yes! This time i got it right! I reinstalled the OS and this time it installed the windows installer just fine! I don't know why it couldn't copy it the first time i installed the OS, but this time it was ok :).

Thanks for all your help!

Also, i found the drivers of my motherboard in my house, and now my audio card works just fine :) Right now i am downloading the drivers for my printer.

Also, ok, my CD is burned, but it was a innocent burn, between the members of my family ( same blood ). Nothing nasty...

Thanks for your help guys :)

Oh, OK. Glad it's all sorted out - but even if the CD is shared between members of the family it's still piracy, sorry.

[Website] [+++ Divide By Cucumber Error. Please Reinstall Universe And Reboot +++]

You say that because you take my family as different persons. But we are a whole, just like one individual. And that guy did give his money, what else do they need?
You say that because you take my family as different persons. But we are a whole, just like one individual. And that guy did give his money, what else do they need?

No, it's not your family - it's the license of XP which states that it can only be used on one PC at a time.

I've got the feeling that this guy is just trying to annoy someone or is making a fool of himself whenever we say that it is an illegal version of Windows.
"C lets you shoot yourself in the foot rather easily. C++ allows you to reuse the bullet!"
Ok then... if that's the law..
Yes it is, one copy per computer. It is illegal no matter how many times you insist it isnt.

Glad you got your computer sorted though.
Quote:Original post by BosskIn Soviet Russia, you STFU WITH THOSE LAME JOKES!

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement