Chaotic Universe Plot Guide

Started by
3 comments, last by GameDev.net 19 years, 8 months ago
Instead of the Plot Guide I just posted The characters, organizations and Power Tiers. Acronyms PAPTCU= Pride: A Prelude to Chaotic Universe CU1= Chaotic Universe CU2= Chaotic Universe 2: Universe Wars CUF= Chaotic Universe Final: Revelations EM= Elemental Masters AU=Andiron Universe DU= Drasil Universe NU= Normal Universe CBT= Combination Technique More acronyms will be used that are important to the story and will be pointed out and explained. 6. Character List and Descriptions *Note in the Miscellaneous Notes capsule a Final Statement will be listed for certain characters keep in mind that if another story was made within the Chaotic Universe Canon the final statement could be a clue for what will be done with them. But take it from me the chances of another story after CUF is very slim. *** KRIS WILSON Height: 5'9" Weight: 125 and a half pounds Blood Type: AB Birth date: July 6th , 1985 Birthplace: Torrance, California(USA) Nationality: From America(African American) Superior Techniques: “Dark Fist” , “Hiroku Sakii”, “Shun Goku Satsu (Instant Hell Murder)(CU2)”, “Faces of Death” (CU2) “and Dark Kick(CUF)” Likes: Exotic girls, Capcom games, Anime, and a good challenge Dislikes: Stuck-up girls, Grand Theft Auto, and bad fighters Fighting style: Ansatsuken and Dark Elemental Skills, Learns Bad Winds during CUF Interesting Fact: Kris is based on CU’s creator Christopher Wilson He is known for: His great fighting and elemental skills, becuase it appears very hard to be good at both. And killing Earon. CU Series appearances: Chaotic Universe, Chaotic Universe 2: Universe Wars, Chaotic Universe Final: Revelations. First Appearance: Chaotic Universe (Genesis Saga) Funny Thing he does: Sets up a date with Anna and tells her they’ll be alone but agrees to a double date that same night with Daraun and Brandi. Boldest move: Throws his pride out of the window and gives Tonya the letter that he stole back to her at the end of Chaotic Universe Final. Chaotic Universe: Kris is the main character of this story, he is 17 years old and a senior in high school. At the beginning he has a crush on Tonya Muse and the first Saga(Genesis) mainly deals with his encounters with her and introduces Kris as a whole. He is chosen to be the defender of the Andiron Universe, an alternate reality, he really doesn’t take it seriously and thanks to his carelessness he not only drags his best friend Daraun into the fray but his rivals and Brandi and Anna. Kris plays a superbly minor role in the Drasil Universe Saga when he is defeated by the Fire Beast, he does later get to train his Darkness techniques a little more. He actually puts his money where his mouth is during the Elemental Masters Saga and brings about a small tournament. He defeats Kyu and Dan(in a tag match with Daraun), Chigau (actually he forfeits), and Earon (who escapes with Chigau). Kris is now known as at least good fighter and gets major attention from “God-Tech” bringing about an face off with Alpha who evolves into a stronger Omega. This was a rough battle for Kris and just about everyone tries to help. But Kris actually defeats Omega with the help of his serious rival Gabriel. Kris enters the final test of his first adventure against the universe beasts he battles Shade and wins(with Daraun’s help, see Battles Section for CU1), Hikage(was actually Tonya’s battle but Kris and Brandi interfered using the CBT*See CU1 Battle Section and/or Tonya’s CU1 capsule.), and he finally faces off against Ten Ken. Kris seems to be dominating but Ten Ken is very strong, Kris gets another win with help from Chigau and Tonya with the “Dark Metal Strike” (CBT). Kris ends CU1 with a rather meaningless battle with Gabriel but does reveal his new superior technique the “Hiroku Sakii”. Chaotic Universe 2: Universe Wars: Chaotic Universe Final: Revelations: Where is he now?: In Cerritos, California and married to Anna with their first daughter Sharon who was born at the end of CUF. He has his own studio “Titan Studio” and is working for Capcom which was his dream after all. Miscellaneous Notes: Kris is by no means just an arrogant SOB who happens to get the chance at being a hero, he just demands one thing ,a person’s respect Kris has a different color headband for almost everything he wears. Kris’s Gi is a dark purple. His conflict with Tonya during CU1 was not about Tonya not wanting to go out with him, he said that himself [official] , but the disrespect she showed in saying no. You might wonder why Kris doesn’t have a superior technique with the Ryu-to, well he does it’s “Dark Sword” but it’s not really a move he just emits darkness into his sword. By the way Chigau taught him this technique during CU2. Kris is not a shrewd leader he just demands that whatever group he is in to not make foolish mistakes. A good example of that is shown in The Gathering Saga of CU2. Kris won the Universal Tournament by beating Gabriel [official] Final Statement: “I told you that my life wasn’t perfect and it never will be, but it evolved. I went from having petty arguments and holding grudges to saving the universe and being a father. I met many people these past ten and half years, some good, some bad, and some that were just plain terrible. But they all had some good in them, everyone of them. I gave ten and a half years of my life to help others something I had never done before, everything that has happened to me was fate being chosen to defend the Andiron Universe and even my friends being apart of it, and Tonya too. The letter all of it was fate. I’m very proud of me and Anna’s marriage she’s really made me stronger in everything I do and she’s the official artist for my games and the mother of my baby girl Sharon. Daraun is my best friend no matter what and supported me on anything no matter what it was, I hope that he and Brandi have a long and happy marriage. Brandi was a big part of my prideful personality and I thank her for that. And finally Tonya, my baby girl’s godmother, she helped me a lot too even though she dissed me a few times, she showed me that strength comes from honor and spirit. She’s been through a lot this past decade and she is still searching for answers I hope you find them Tonya and you will always be in my heart. I also hope that you can find that special someone, fate told me it wasn’t you and that it was Anna, whoever it is shouldn’t only want to be with you because of your beauty but your inner strength too. I forgot to mention my dad and Chigau, sorry you two. I’m done with fighting I want to make more games and spend time with my new family so I bid you all farewell and remember if you ever get chosen to defend the Andiron Universe take the chance you may get something out of it. But be careful because it truly is a Chaotic Universe.” *** TIM WILSON Height:6'1" Weight: 186 pounds Blood Type: A Birth date: July 2nd , 1963 Birthplace: Los Angeles, California(USA) Nationality: From America(African American) Superior Technique: “Dark Kick” Likes: A good challenge, Transformers, football games, old school Sega games. Dislikes: Bad fighters, people who don’t look out for their family, and the color white Fighting style: Dark Elemental Skills and a mixture of Karate and Judo Interesting Fact: Tim Wilson is based off of Christopher Wilson’s father Tim Wilson. He is known for: The Dark Kick of course, the only superior technique he ever needed. CU Series appearances: Pride: A Prelude to Chaotic Universe, Chaotic Universe2: Universe Wars, Chaotic Universe Final: Revelations First Appearance: Pride: A Prelude to Chaotic Universe(Chapter 1) Funny Thing he does(it’s sort of sad): During CU2 when he meets Kris he doesn’t tell him that he is his father. But he tells him that he is his older brother. Boldest Move: Killing his alternate self during Pride: A Prelude to Chaotic Universe and vows to stay in the AU forever. Pride: A Prelude to Chaotic Universe: At the beginning of Pride Tim Wilson is a normal 22 year-old young man. He just graduated from college and his wife Rachel had just given birth to their son, Kris. All is well until Tim is chosen to defend the Andiron Universe by the supreme deity Daarin, Tim accepts mainly because he loves challenges but refuses to get his family involved. Tim bends the rules of universal travel and kills his Alternate self, he decides to remain in the Andiron Universe. During his travels he runs into a young man who calls himself Chigau, the two battle to test each other and Tim wins with the “Dark Kick”. Tim trains Chigau and they become partners and they defend the Andiron Universe together for a few years. Chigau leaves and Tim is left to battle Kou and Jagan(two big time universal criminals) he kills Kou and Tim and Jagan battle to a draw. Tim basically goes missing until the Gathering Saga of CU2 which amounts to about 13 years. Chaotic Universe 2: Universe Wars: Chaotic Universe Final: Revelations: Where is he now? In the AU of course, Kami-Tora gives him a chance to go back to the NU but he refuses and says it was too late for him to go back. Him and Chigau become the sheriff and deputy of Andiron Menifee’s police force. He keeps in contact with Kris via telepathy often. Miscellaneous Notes: *** TONYA MUSE Height: 5'10" Weight: 127 pounds Blood Type: B Birth date: March 2nd , 1986 Birthplace: Menifee, California(USA) Nationality: From America (Half Samoan and Half Caucasian) Superior Technique: “Metal Palm Strike”, “Metal Spreader”(CU2), Metal Fist(CUF) Likes: Nice looking guys, music, and walks on the beach Dislikes: Kris(for some part of the story), Getting advice(especially about Kris), and arrogant people. Fighting style: Metal Elemental Skills and Normal Combat Skills(most likely Karate) Interesting Fact: Tonya is the strongest female character overall. She is known for: Her powerful techniques which are hard to control. And killing Jing (since Jing at that time was considered to be the most powerful female in all three universes) [official] CU series appearances: Chaotic Universe, Chaotic Universe2: Universe Wars, Chaotic Universe Final: Revelations First Appearance: Chaotic Universe(Genesis Saga) Funny thing she does: Slaps the shit out of Angela when Angela tells her that she’s in love with Kris during CU1. Boldest Move: Betraying her friends during CU1. Chaotic Universe: Tonya Muse is the girl that Kris had crush on at the beginning of the story, she doesn’t like him romantically but she respects him secretly. Tonya is brought into the Universal struggle by overhearing Kris and Daraun’s argument. Tonya trains very hard during the Drasil Universe Saga and at this time she becomes the most powerful female [official] in the series(this will last until Solara’s appearance in CU2 but Tonya regains this title when she beats Solara in the UT[official). Kris gets injured saving her from the Fire Beast and she later finds out that her friends were behind the whole thing. She vows to stick it to her friends and leaves, she finds the portal and sees Anna and challenges her to a battle, Tonya and Anna fight in the first battle featuring their trained elemental powers. Tonya throws the battle [official] and lets Anna lead Daraun and Brandi to the portal allowing them to win the challenge making Kris, Daraun, Anna, and Brandi the main defenders of the Andiron Universe. At this point Kris and Tonya begin stop looking at each other as rivals and more as teammates [See Dane’s CU1 capsule for the prediction]. Tonya and Gabriel are recognized by Earon and invited to his Island(Daniel and Angela were not invited) [official]. In the battle with the EM Tonya kills Jing marking her first victory, everyone was amazed by Tonya’s skill(especially becuase Metal is the hardest element to control [official]). During the Gods saga she interferes in Daniel’s battle with Beta helping him get the kill, She fights in a tag battle with Angela against Delta and Gamma they do well but Gabriel interferes and kills Delta and Gamma for them. In the Andiron Holyland Tonya fights Hikage and gets fuc*** up. During the final battle with Ten Ken since she is needed Tonya helps Kris by agreeing to combine elements and using the “Dark Metal Strike” to save all 3 universes. Tonya ends her CU1 story by celebrating with Kris and vowing to be there whenever Kris needed her, they are now friends. [official] Tonya goes off to train in the Drasil Universe(looking too improve her skills so she won’t get embarrassed again [official]). Her and Daniel break up between this point and the beginning of CU2. Chaotic Universe2: Universe Wars: Chaotic Universe Final: Revelations Where is she now? Traveling the world, everyone else wanted to relax and settle down after the fighting, not Tonya. Tonya still searches for peace of mind and clings on to the fact that Gabriel will come back to the NU. She still keeps in touch with Kris and the others and was named baby Sharon’s godmother.(to Anna’s slight dislike) Miscellaneous Notes: There may be a reason why Tonya really disliked Kris during parts of CU1, she does say that she doesn’t like arrogant people during the Genesis Saga and says so to Kris himself.[official] Tonya really does respect Kris which led to a lot of conflict in her group, she states before the battle with the Gods, that Kris’s arrogance and pride is what makes him great. Tonya is actually a good leader it’s just the people around her don’t reflect that, Tonya is very honorable, Okay so throwing soda in someones face isn’t very honorable. But Tonya’s honor comes from standing up for herself no matter what, the best example of that comes in the Drasil Universe Saga of CU1. Again, turning against her friends and helping the other team win isn’t honorable. But Tonya has a reason for doing this stuff, see Tonya believed that if her friends were corrupt enough to put her in danger just to kill one person, that they didn’t deserve to defend a universe. Did you notice that Tonya is taller than Kris? Tonya has really long and beautiful hair, Hikage and Solara really took advantage of that, but for family reasons Tonya never cut her hair to much. If there was a story after CUF expect either Tonya or Gabriel to be the main character. Kris stated that he was done with fighting [official] and I’m pretty sure that Daraun, Brandi, and Anna would follow the same way. Gabriel and Tonya are the only two from the group who have questionable futures. Tonya wins the Women’s portion of the Universal Tournament by beating Solara[official] Final Statement(actually a phone call from Tonya): “Hey Kris” greeted Tonya. “Hi Tonya, how goes the traveling?” asked Kris. “Great, I’m in Athens right now, it’s really great here” answered Tonya. “That’s good to hear” said Kris. ~Anna comes behind Kris~ “Who are you talking to?” asked Anna. “Tonya” answered Kris. ~Anna gave Kris “The Stare of Death” and walked away~ “Hello, you still there Kris?” asked Tonya. “Yeah go on” answered Kris. “I wish that I could be there with you guys, hey I hear your studio just released another game” said Tonya. “Yeah Alternate Universe, I wrote the story myself you won’t believe who’s in it” responded Kris. “Who?” asked Tonya. “Buy it and find out” answered Kris. “How’s Sharon and Anna?” asked Tonya. “Those two are doing just fine, Sharon is as healthy as can be and Anna’s still writing and drawing those mangas” answered Kris. “What about Daraun and Brandi?” asked Tonya. “They’re engaged right now, their wedding is in a few months, they want you to come” answered Kris. “I’m happy for you Kris you deserve all of this you worked for it, I chose the wrong people but I’m going to fix it, I’ve been thinking about going to the Andiron Universe to search for Gabriel and bring him back” said Tonya. “Well whatever you do you come back here, I didn’t make you Sharon’s godmother so you could never see her, besides I took major heat from Anna because she wanted Brandi to be the godmother, but remember just like you told me when you need me I’ll be there”said Kris. “Thanks Kris that means a lot to me” said Tonya. “Kris, your daughter wants her father” yelled Anna. “Alright Tonya we’ll talk another time” said Kris. “Okay, you take care and tell everyone I said hi” said Tonya. ~In Athens~ “I wonder did my adventure end or is it just beginning?” Tonya thought. *** DARAUN GIVENS Height: 5'11" Weight: 160 pounds Blood Type: O Birth date: June 20th, 1985 Birthplace: Escondido, California(USA) Nationality: From America(African American) Superior Techniques: “Happa Sentou” ,“Mana Beam”, “EarthShaker”(CU2) , “Apocalypse”(CUF) Likes: Making fun of people, Square Enix games, Anime, and just about everything Kris likes. Dislikes: Bad fighters, quitters, hockey, and people who bother Kris. Fighting style: Receives normal combat training but learns Kempo Karate and Earth Elemental Skills. Interesting fact: Daraun is based on Christopher’s real life best friend Daraun Givens He is known for: His clever techniques, which fool a lot of his opponents CU series appearances :Chaotic Universe, Chaotic Universe2: Universe Wars, Chaotic Universe Final: Revelations First Appearance: Chaotic Universe(Genesis Saga) Funny Thing he does: Tries to convince Anna to go out on a date with Kris without knowing that Kris and Anna were already going on a date. He even gives her money Boldest Move: Stepping up to fight Bad Winds Kris during CUF. Chaotic Universe: Daraun Givens is Kris’s best friend, he is one of the few straightforward characters. Daraun encourages Kris to make moves and not get ran over all of the time. Daraun is very intelligent but doesn’t act like it and he can easily make an ass of himself. His extreme friendship with Kris shows when he becomes physically involved in the Tonya Situation(mainly becuase Tonya was cool with Daraun and didn’t see him as a threat). Daraun also shares responsibility for bringing Anna, Brandi, Tonya, Angela , Daniel, and Gabriel into the Universal Struggle. He was just looking out for Kris who was acting weird, Daraun eventually gets his best friend to tell him about his little secret. Daraun is very excited to be apart of this and takes his training during the Drasil Universe Saga very seriously. He helps Kris defeat Kyu and Dan in their tag match during the Elemental Masters Saga. He defeats Epsilon without any interference or help from anyone which is why “God-Tech” rates him the most effective and clones him(Darius) in CUF [official]. Ditto for Kris whose entire fighting style and arrogant personality is put into Seven [official]. Daraun fights and defeats Core with the “Happa Sentou”. He destroys the bottle Shade was tricked into getting into with the “Mana Beam”. Daraun had a pretty successful run in CU1 and is known mainly for his clever techniques. Chaotic Universe 2: Universe Wars: Chaotic Universe Final: Revelations: Where is he now? In Cerritos working with Kris for Titan Studios, He is engaged to Brandi and they live right next door to Kris and Anna. He also trains teenagers in Kempo Karate. Final Statement: Miscellaneous Notes: Daraun’s Gi is a dark green. *** CHIGAU Height: 6'1" Weight: 190 Blood Type: O Birth date: Jan 8th, 1975 Birthplace: Kyoto, Japan Nationality: Japanese Superior Techniques: “Dark Flash” and “Dark Bomb”(CU2) Name Means: Different or to deviate in Japanese Likes: A good challenge, Italian dishes, enforcing law, and Nintendo games. Dislikes: People who don’t rely on skill to fight, and people who fight for recognition. Fighting style: Self Taught Happa(Explosive) style along with Judo and Dark Elemental techniques. Interesting Fact: Chigau is the only character to “appear” in all four AU series stories. He is known for: His explosive but smooth style of fighting CU series appearances: Pride: A Prelude to Chaotic Universe, Chaotic Universe, Chaotic Universe 2: Universe Wars, Chaotic Universe Final: Revelations First Appearance: Pride: A Prelude to Chaotic Universe Boldest Move: Betraying Earon just when he was about to defeat Kris in CU2. Pride: A Prelude to Chaotic Universe: Chigau had been a universal bounty hunter since he was 15 years old. He meets and challenges Tim Wilson and loses, but Tim lets him become his partner. Young Chigau learned his Judo and the Dark elements from Tim, and learned to rely on his skill in battle. Chigau soon became embroiled in saving the universe but he wanted to do it alone, so he went back to bounty hunting and disappeared for a while. Chaotic Universe: Chigau emerged again during CU1 as a well known fighter in both universes and with a new ally Earon but many questions were raised about Chigau he didn’t seem to be fighting to destroy the Universes, but it was almost like he was fighting for himself. Chigau fights Kris during the Elemental Masters Saga and forfeits very mysteriously as if he were just testing Kris. He saves Earon from Kris during Kris and Earon’s battle and they escape. Chigau disappears(he and Tim are good at that) and emerges during the Andiron Holyland Saga to help Kris and Tonya(he probably realized the true threat mainly becuase he told Daarin about the beasts). Chigau helps Kris triumph and he leaves without saying a word. Chaotic Universe 2: Universe Wars: Chigau does betray Earon in CU2 and helps Kris defeat his old enemy Jagan (just as he helped with Ten Ken in CU1). In CUF Chigau is mainly a freelance advisor to Daraun and the rest of the group. Chigau was never really a bad guy but a rogue in his own right. Where is he now? In the AU with Tim, the two are the sheriff and deputy of the Menifee Police department. Basically Chigau kept the same job throughout his life but this time he was doing it the way he liked it. Miscellaneous Notes: Chigau was the field commander of the EM. *** ANNA VEST(WILSON) Height: 5'8" Weight: 124 pounds Blood Type: A Birth date: April 2nd, 1987 Birth place: Manila ,Philippines Nationality: Half Filipino and Half Japanese Superior Techniques: “Blow Out”, “Wind Scar”(CU2), “Wind Striker”and “Stare of Death”(not a real technique she just does it when Kris hugs Tonya at the end of CU1 and when Kris names Tonya baby Sharon’s godmother) Likes: Writing Manga, Drawing Manga, reading Manga, and Kris. Dislikes: boring Mangas, not being paid attention to, and Kris being nice to Tonya Fighting style: Tae Kwondo and Wind Elemental Skills, Learns Bad Winds during CUF Interesting fact: Anna is based on one of Christopher’s friends from High School She is known for: Being very technical, she has superb control over her moves. CU series appearances: Chaotic Universe, Chaotic Universe 2: Universe Wars, Chaotic Universe Final: Revelations First appearance: Chaotic Universe (Genesis Saga) Funny thing she does: takes Daraun’s money when he bribes her knowing that her and Kris were already going on a date. Boldest Move: Challenging Chigau during CU2 Chaotic Universe: An important but “wild card” like character. She is not as important as Tonya is early in CU, but Anna’s importance raises as the stakes in the series do. When Anna is first introduced her feelings about everyone is a total mystery. As time goes by she develops a friendship with Brandi and Daraun and a crush on Kris. Although she never openly admits this the two begin going out at the beginning of the Drasil Universe Saga of CU1 and never look back. During CU1 Anna proves that knowing your element better than your fighting style can work(mainly because she goes undefeated in CU1. Anna fights Tonya, Gyro, and Metallo, storyline wise she fought 3 battles, on the canon side she fought 2 because Tonya threw the battle(that battle did not count towards her power tier ranking). At the end of CU1 Anna goes off to train with Tonya??? Yes it’s true they trained together, Kris and Daraun didn’t have the time they were in their summer session of college. Chaotic Universe 2: Chaotic Universe Final: Bad Winds Anna actually fights against Brandi and Tonya(at the same time) mainly becuase Anna’s power increased by four times. Anna also has a problem with not being not being paid attention to hmm that’s a problem. Where is she now? In Cerritos married to Kris with their first daughter Sharon, She is now the best Manga-ka at that time and she has her own studio and it’s in her and Kris’s house. She and Brandi sat and watched while Kris and Daraun worked on it for months. She still gives Kris the “Stare of Death” when he talks on the phone with Tonya. *** EARON Height: 5'11" Weight: 200 pounds Blood Type: B Birth date: August 7th, 1986 Birthplace: Las Vegas, Nevada (Andiron Universe) Nationality: From America (Caucasian) Superior Techniques: “Wind Tunnel”, “Avalanche”, “Dark Blast”, “Poison Injection”(CU2), “Faces of Death”(CU2) and “Earon Barrage(CU2)” Likes: Fighting, Fighting for recognition, and Ramen Noodles. Dislikes: Weak and Useless People Fighting style: All Self-Taught with Dark, Metal, Fire, Wood, Water, Earth, Wind, Electric(CU2), Time(CU2), Mud(CU2), Ice(CU2), Solar(CU2) Skills. Interesting Fact: Earon gains elemental skills through biological experiments. He is known for: Being the only person ever to use more than one element and be able to control it [official] CU series appearances: Chaotic Universe and Chaotic Universe 2: Universe Wars First Appearance: Chaotic Universe(Elemental Masters Saga) Funny Thing he does: Throws a fit when he finds that he and the Elemental Masters ran out of ramen. Boldest Move: Using a poison technique on Kris to beat him. Chaotic Universe: Just like Chigau you can’t really call Earon a bad guy, Ultima as a child loved science and he began studying the elements. At 14 years old he trained under the 7 seven basic elements and he began training to control his powers and some what mastered them. Chigau finds him and Earon demonstrates his amazing powers, Chigau is impressed and lets Earon join him. The two soon recruit 6 others, SwitchFire, Gaeshi, Gyro, Kyu, Dan, and Jing to create the Elemental Masters. The EM can be loosely considered as rogues who do whatever they want, basically in CU1 they used the “We’re going to destroy the AU” trick to get noticed. Their motives are always hidden for reasons unknown, Earon dominates stupid Angela and Daniel when they challenge him and he battles Kris. Earon was winning the match until Kris turned it into fight, Chigau helps Earon and they escape. Chaotic Universe 2: Earon did mention before he died that he and the EM were just trying to be the “real” heroes of the AU. His problem in CU1 was his lack of fighting skills compared to Kris, He improved them in CU2 but Kris improved his elemental skills even more. Chigau’s betrayal leads to his death but he leaves behind the legacy that you can learn more than one elemental skill. Where is he now? Dead, Kris killed him in CU2 with the Hiroku Sakii. *** GABRIEL BARRIGA Height: 5'10" Weight: 145 Blood Type: A Birth date: August 13th, 1985 Birthplace: Monterrey, Mexico Nationality: Mexican Superior Techniques: “Electric Driller”, “Shun Ten Setsu(Instant Heaven Kill)”(AU2), “Electric Tornado”(AUF) Likes: Fighting, Soccer, and Tonya Dislikes: Kris, goodie goods, and stereotypes. Fighting style: Ansatsuken and Electric Elemental Skills Interesting Fact: Gabriel uses a sub-element during his fights. He is known for: Dominating his opponents. CU series appearances: Chaotic Universe, Chaotic Universe 2: Universe Wars, Chaotic Universe Final: Revelations First Appearance: Chaotic Universe(Genesis Saga) Funny Thing he does: Interferes in Tonya and Angela tag-team match versus Delta and Gamma and smacks Tonya’s butt and flies off. Boldest Move: Gotta be joining the EM Chaotic Universe: Gabriel is a case of one of the good guys gone bad, he begins the Drasil Universe Saga on Tonya’s side and he even fights against the Elemental Masters with them. He disappears after this though and emerges by interfering in two matches( including the Kris vs Alpha/Omega match) and actually helps Kris win. Now although Gabriel does not tell Kris that he is apart of the EM until the end if AU1, Gabriel joins the EM sometime during The Gods Saga(most likely early becuase he emerges almost midway in the Gods Saga). Gabriel has a small crush on Tonya which could be the reason why he left, he dislikes Kris mainly becuase of the respect Tonya showed Kris during their rivalry. Chaotic Universe 2: Gabriel is now a full fledged member of the EM he fights in a few scrimmage battles early and merely trains to get ready for the tournament. Gabriel keeps a good eye on Tonya(he is sent to do so by Earon), Earon even admits to Chigau that he fears Gabriel’s power but opts to not eliminate him. During the tournament Gabriel slaughters his preliminary and first and second round opponents. He makes the finals against Kris and he loses. He doesn’t enter the tag-team portion and he stands and watches Chigau betray Earon and Kris killing Earon. Gabriel moves on and becomes an assassin for a government organization, he is sent to kill Jagan but good old Gabriel shows his true colors and saves Jagan! (Yes he really did that). They escape and begin their search for Omega(of all the people). Chaotic Universe Final: find Omega and form the New Tri-Stars, and use Kris and Anna’s disappearance as a diversion to take over the PU and parts of the AU during CUF. Where is he now? Alive some where in the AU, Kris did let him go at the end of the battle in CUF. The real question is will he come back to the NU, he did pledge his love to Tonya at the end of CUF and she’s still single I think...... *** BRANDI BLAS Height: 5'6" Weight: She wouldn’t say (seriously) Blood Type: AB Birth date: Jun 18th 1986 Birthplace: Oceanside, California Nationality: From America (Filipino) Superior Techniques: “Tri-Blaze”, “Fire Stomp”(AU2) “Trail Blazer”(AU2), “Fire Starter”(AUF) Likes: Music, hanging out, and playing around with people Dislikes: Guys with blown up egos, lazy guys, and Mountain Dew Fighting style: She receives normal combat training but learns Kempo from Daraun and Fire Elemental Skills Interesting fact: Brandi is based on another one of Christopher’s friends. CU series appearances: Chaotic Universe, Chaotic Universe 2: Universe Wars , Chaotic Universe Final: Revelations First Appearance: Chaotic Universe (Genesis Saga) Funny Thing she does: When Daraun asks her out on a date instead of saying yes or no she tells Daraun she’ll go on a date with him if he convinces Kris and Anna to go on a double date with them, the stuff that happens after this is classic. Boldest Move: Telling Daraun that she loves him. Analysis: Brandi is one of Kris’s best friends and one of his biggest crushes ever. Believe it or not Brandi is an important part of the very prideful Kris that he is now. Brandi is a nice girl but can show a firey side. When Brandi first meets Anna she dislikes her but as the story goes on Brandi and Anna become inseparable. Brandi tries to hide her feelings for Daraun but Kris already knew how she felt. Brandi remains with Daraun and Sora during CU2 until the team is reunited but 80% of the time overall she’s with Daraun. Brandi is a superb fighter and gained a respectable reputation in all three universes she’s not as strong as Tonya, and not as technical as Anna, but a hell of a lot better than Angela. Where is she now? Brandi is engaged to Daraun and they live in Cerritos right next door to Kris and Anna. Brandi works with Anna, sometime during CUF she took up writing mangas.........( hey you’ll have to ask her about that along with her weight). *** SWITCHFIRE Height: 5'7" Weight: 117 Blood Type: O Birth date: January, 7th 1986 Birth place: Tempe, Arizona Nationality: From America (Caucasian and Spaniard) Superior Techniques: “Running Blaze”, “Blaze Kick(AU2) Likes: Fire, Fire, and Fire Dislikes: Water, Water, and Water Fighting style: Karate with Fire Elemental Skills Interesting Fact: SwitchFire was the first EM to make an appearance during AU1. CU series appearances: Chaotic Universe and Chaotic Universe 2: Universe Wars First Appearance: Chaotic Universe (Genesis Saga) Funny Thing she does: nothing Boldest Move: Leaving the EM and going rogue Chaotic Universe and Chaotic Universe 2: SwitchFire is the only Elemental Master that didn’t offer their services to Ultima, SwitchFire who had been a fire starter her whole life was found by Chigau and taken in. SwitchFire is one of the few brilliant fighters in the AU series, but her technique with her element had always been lacking. She could easily be Tonya’s second, and in AU2 SwitchFire actually beat Brandi and fought a brilliant match against Solara but she did lose, after the Universal Tournament SwitchFire disappears never to be heard from again, so it seems SwitchFire gave up fighting for good. Where is she Now? She is alive but her whereabouts are unknown. *** DANIEL RAMSEY Height: 5'10" Weight: 156 Blood Type: B Birth date: December 3rd, 1985 Birthplace: Tampa, Florida Nationality: From America(Caucasian) Superior Techniques: “Over Wave”, “Flood(AU2)” Likes: Unknown Dislikes: Kris and his friends teamwork and comradery compared to his, Tonya, Angela, and Gabriel’s. Fighting style: Normal Combat Skills(the little he actually paid attention to) and Water elemental skills. Interesting fact: None(Daniel really wasn’t an open character) CU series appearances: Chaotic Universe and Chaotic Universe 2: Universe Wars First Appearance: Chaotic Universe (Genesis Saga) Funny Thing he does: Yelling at Tonya after she saves him during his battle with Beta Boldest Move: Challenging Earon during CU1 lol(laugh out loud) funny. Analysis: Daniel is Tonya’s boyfriend during CU1, it is not exactly confirmed when the two broke up mainly becuase in CU2 Daniel and Angela make their first appearances together. Daniel never really played a significant role in the story mainly becuase he wasn’t skilled enough, Daniel spent a lot of time goofing off during his combat training and spent more time plotting to kill Kris than train his elemental skill. This puts him very far behind which is the main reason why when he challenges Earon he nearly gets killed. Daniel does train really hard before the Andiron Holyland Saga and actually wins a battle(on his own), but unfortunately fighting was not Daniel’s calling he does fight during CU2 in the Universal Tournament but gets destroyed by Gabriel(Denki). He marries Angela sometime after that and those two losers disappear for good. Where is he now? In the NU most likely, married to Angela and definitely not fighting. *** ANGELA HAYNES(RAMSEY) Height: 5'10" Weight: 136 Blood Type: O Birth date: Feb 8th, 1986 Birthplace: San Diego, California Nationality: From America (Caucasian and Mexican) Superior Techniques: “TimberLine” Likes: Daniel(secretly during CU1), just about everything Tonya does. Dislikes: Hard work and commitment. Fighting style: Normal Combat Skills and Wood elemental skills Interesting Fact: Angela is based on Tonya’s real friend Angela Haynes. CU series appearances: Chaotic Universe and Chaotic Universe 2: Universe Wars First Appearance: Chaotic Universe (Genesis Saga) Funny thing she does: Trying to help Daniel fight Earon in CU1 and getting cracked(lol) Boldest Move: I guess marrying her best friend’s ex boyfriend. Analysis: Angela is Tonya’s best friend during CU1, just like Daniel, Angela does not play a significant role in the AU series. She did everything Daniel did, goofed off during their combat training and spent time plotting to kill Kris. Angela and Tonya were weird best friends to begin with, although the two had a lot in common they constantly bickered becuase Angela was constantly giving Tonya advice(if you didn’t know by now Tonya hates that). Angela always disappears when the going gets rough which is the main reason why Tonya became so strong(Thanks Angela!!!). Angela is hands down the worst fighter in the whole AU series and only won a battle becuase she used the Earth Orb on Triplex Unda. Where Is she Now? In the NU somewhere married to Daniel doing nothing. *** KYU HIKARI Height: 5'9" Weight: 143 pounds Blood Type: AB Birth date: January 15th , 1983 Birthplace: Osaka, Japan Nationality: Japanese Superior Techniques: “Kokoro Wave”, “Kokoro Spawn(AU2)” Likes: Nature, Piece and Quiet, and Training Dislikes: People who disrupt “The Flow of the Universes” and People who don’t rely on their fighting spirit to win battles. Fighting style: Kokoro style with Earth elemental skills Interesting Fact: Kyu is one of only two men to master the Kokoro style CU series appearances: Chaotic Universe and Chaotic Universe 2: Universe Wars First Appearance: Chaotic Universe(Elemental Masters Saga) Funny thing he does: He steals Earon’s ramen and tapes himself eating it for Earon disrupting his meditation. Boldest Move: Isolating Kris during their Tag-Team match during CU1. Analysis: The Elemental Master of Earth, Kyu was recruited by Earon. Kyu has been mastering the martial arts his whole life. He and his friend Dan have won countless tag-team tournaments as a tag team. Looking for a challenge and hearing how Kris and Daraun work as a team they dive into the opportunity. Kyu did appear in CU2 as a returning EM and also participated in the UT where in the In the tag-team portion he and Dan were eliminated in the finals by Kris and Daraun. After the UT and the fall of the EM Kyu went back to professional fighting. Where is he Now? In Tokyo fighting professionally. *** DAN LEE Height: 5'11" Weight: 166 pounds Blood Type: O Birth date: January 15th, 1983 Birthplace: Guangzhou, China Nationality: Chinese Superior Techniques: “Kokoro Growth”, “Wood Smash(AU2)” Likes: Partying and Training (sometimes) Dislikes: People who disrupt “The Flow of the Universes” and boring parties Fighting style: Kokoro style with Wood elemental skills Interesting Fact: Dan was born on the same day as Kyu. CU series appearances: Chaotic Universe and Chaotic Universe 2: Universe Wars First Appearance: Chaotic Universe (Elemental Masters Saga) Funny Thing he does: Misses an EM meeting after getting piss drunk at a party. Boldest Move: Isolating Kris during their Tag-Team match during CU1. Analysis: The Elemental Master of Wood. He is Kyu’s partner and co-member of the Kokoro style of the martial arts. Dan is a little more lively and less serious than Kyu, but he possesses the fighting skill of a master. The two meet when they were sent on a journey after their elemental training, the two traveled to Aomori where they met their master Hideki. Hideki told them that they were meant to meet each other and to fight together was their destiny. Hideki trains them under the Kokoro style in which he was the last member of the style. Kyu masters the style before their training ended and Dan came incredibly close. Where is he Now? Fighting professionally alongside Kyu, Dan had improved as a singles fighter and won the World Title in 2013 to go along with he and Kyu’s 7 straight tag-team titles. *** GAESHI Height: 5'10"(normal), 6'3" (after standard transformation) Weight: 165 pounds(normal), 204 pounds (after standard transformation) Blood Type: Unknown Birth date: Unknown Birthplace: Japan?(Andiron Universe) Nationality: I’ll say Japanese since he has a Japanese name. Superior Techniques: “Gaeshi Transformation”, “Water Blast” Likes: Water Dislikes: Electricity Fighting style: Standard Brawling and Water Elemental Skills Name Means: Water or Wave in Japanese. Interesting Fact: Gaeshi was the first CU series character to perform any Transformation Technique. CU series appearances: Alternate Universe First Appearance: Chaotic Universe (Elemental Masters Saga) Funny Thing he does: Nothing Boldest Move: Now that you look back on it, even stepping in the ring with Gabriel. Chaotic Universe: The elemental master of water, Gaeshi is one of masters who offered their services to Earon. He is promised some of the AU if they succeed , not only can he manipulate water but he has mastered the standard transformation technique. His human background is unknown, but one thing is known though, the second Gaeshi stepped into the ring with Gabriel he was outmatched and unfortunately Gabriel did what he did to most of his opponents, DOMINATED THEM. Where is he now? Dead Gabriel dominated him in their match, Gaeshi would probably be alive if he didn’t talk crap to Gabriel after their match. *** GYRO Height: 5'11" Weight: 174 Blood Type: A Birth date: May 17th , 1979 Birthplace: Athens, Greece Nationality: Greek Superior Techniques: “Hurricane”, “Wind Shuriken(AU2)” Likes: Training and a really good challenge. Dislikes: Unknown Fighting style: Kaze Ninjutsu and Wind Elemental Techniques CU series appearances : Chaotic Universe, Chaotic Universe 2: Universe Wars First Appearance: Chaotic Universe(Elemental Masters Saga) Funny Thing he does: nothing Boldest Move: Using the Hurricane on Anna during their battle in CU1. Analysis: Gyro was born in Athens a legendary city with a prestigious history, this did not satisfy the young and curious Gyro. Gyro traveled to Sapporo, Japan and studied martial arts at a small school, still unsatisfied at a mere 16 years old he met a dying Ninja Master Shigeru Mankai. Gyro begged Mankai to teach him ninjutsu when Mankai asked Gyro why he wanted to learn ninjutsu Gyro told him “I want to be a master”. Mankai agreed to teach Gyro the Kaze Ninjutsu style and Gyro “mastered” it quickly, unfortunately Mankai died before Gyro had finished his training. Gyro continued to train what he learned and was soon recruited by Chigau. In AU2 Gyro fights in the Universal Tournament and loses of course and after the fall of the EM he went back to Japan to teach Kaze Ninjutsu. Where is he Now? In Japan, teaching Kaze Ninjutsu, Unlike some of the other surviving Masters Gyro knew what he wanted to do after leaving the EM. *** JING Height: 5'7" Weight: 115 Blood Type: AB Birth date: August 5th, 1980 Birthplace: Tokyo, Japan(Andiron Universe) Nationality: Japanese Superior Technique: “Hard Body” Likes: Fighting and manipulating Metal. Dislikes: people stronger than her and Earon bossing her around. Fighting style: Loose but organized Street Fighting and Metal elemental skills. Interesting Fact: Jing was the only female member of the EM during AU1. CU series appearances: Chaotic Universe First appearance: Chaotic Universe(Elemental Masters Saga) Funny she does: Tries to act like Tonya’s Metal Palm Strike doesn’t hurt but falls dead anyway. Boldest Move: Using her superior technique “Hard Body” which lower her speed and accuracy significantly. Chaotic Universe: Jing is the only female member in the EM during CU1 but was ironically one of the strongest. Jing had made her money street fighting since she was seventeen, she fought against women but soon got bored and began fighting against men and dominated them easily. Jing was a childhood friend of Earon and when Jing heard that Earon was fighting alongside Chigau she trains under the Metal element(a hard element to control) and sets off to find Earon. She soon finds Earon and he happily let his childhood friend join him. Chigau was skeptical though and believed that Jing couldn’t fight not one bit. He challenges her and Jing wows Chigau with her incredible speed which was her advantage over Tonya but Jing’s twist of fate was the element she used and the superior technique she developed. Tonya kills Jing with the Metal Palm Strike ending the life of Earon’s childhood friend. Where is she now? Dead, Tonya killed her with the Metal Palm Strike, Damn she had such potential too.... Miscellaneous Notes: *** BETA ************************ 7. Organizations *** GOD-TECH Members: Alpha/Omega(CU1 and CU2), Beta, Zeta, Delta, Gamma, Epsilon, Darius(CUF), Seven(CUF), a whole slew of scientists, and Mark Oxford (founder and leader) They are known for: Not quitting, kept on pursuing Daraun and the others after CU1. Long Term Enemies: Daraun and Kris Short Term Enemies: Gabriel and Earon? On the run: Omega Pride: a Prelude to Chaotic Universe: They officially existed then, around the beginning they are finishing the God Project which created Alpha/Omega, Beta, Zeta, Delta, Gamma and Epsilon. Chaotic Universe: Awakened the cryogenically frozen humans used in the God Project. During the Genesis, Drasil, and Elemental Masters Sagas the Gods were being trained. They emerged in the Gods Saga calling out anyone worthy enough to challenge their godly powers. This marks the official debut of God-Tech in the CU canon. All of the Gods except for the most powerful(Omega) are killed and God-Tech is handed it’s first defeat, Omega survives and escapes and God Tech is knocked back to the drawing board. Chaotic Universe 2: Not much done here, but it is proven that the Darius and Seven project had began around this time. Note the annoying bee that stings Daraun during the Universal Tournament wasn’t a real bee God-Tech followed Daraun on all of his adventures since The Gods Saga and took his Blood and DNA. After this they decide to clone Daraun and in CUF they send the clone out to eliminate him. As for Seven, God-Tech agreed that Kris’s physical make-up wasn’t his strength and that his arrogant and prideful personality was [official] which proves that Seven is an Android not a clone. Seven is sent to find Omega and bring him back to God-Tech. Chaotic Universe Final: Revelations: A lot to cover, substantial evidence is given that Seven was finished before Darius because Kris was abducted and the bee following him was destroyed [official]. Also Daraun was still being analyzed during the Daraun and Brandi Saga which totally proves that Seven was sent on his mission before Darius. Seven doesn’t find Omega but he finds Bad Winds Kris, Kris is surprised at how Seven acts so much like him, Kris dominates Seven but doesn’t destroy him. The Darius and Seven Saga kicks off with God-Tech releasing the G-Clones all over the Andiron Universe. Daraun, Brandi, John, Tonya and Solara begin to fight them, they triumph and they meet Darius. Darius kicks everyone’s ass except for Daraun’s, Darius tells him that he is a clone of him and that he has come to eliminate him. The two battle and Darius almost anticipates Daraun’s every move except for Daraun’s new superior technique “Apocalypse” which kills Darius. Seven finds and defeats Omega but Gabriel saves him and they really rough Seven up. Seven’s strength nearly quadruples after being near death and when Daraun, Brandi, John, Tonya and Solara find him it takes Daraun, Tonya and John to beat him they destroy Seven and God-Tech’s labs ending God-Tech for good. Where is it now? Gone, Daraun and Company destroy everything that God-Tech owned after defeating Seven. Miscellaneous Notes: Omega never does get back with God-Tech. Delta and Gamma are sisters [official] Omega was stronger than Earon overall. Darius and Seven are equal in strength. ********************** ELEMENTAL MASTERS Members: Earon(leader), Chigau(CU1 and CU2), Gabriel(CU1 and CU2), Jing(CU1), Kyu(CU1 and CU2), Dan(CU1 and CU2), Gyro(CU1 and CU2), Switchfire(CU1), Gaeshi(CU1), Solara(CU2), BZ(CU2), Tempo(CU2), Muk(CU2) Long Term Enemies: Kris, Daraun, Tonya, Anna, Brandi Short Term Enemies: Daniel, Angela, Gabriel, La and Na(maybe because Chigau did rat them out on the Universe Beast thing.) Tim Wilson, and Switchfire They are known for: Hmm ending the Universe War maybe???? On the run: Switchfire (not really on the run she just left) Pride: a Prelude to Chaotic Universe: They didn’t officially exist yet although Chigau and Earon had already recruited Gaeshi, Gyro, Kyu, and Dan. Chaotic Universe: They now officially exist and they are known all through the Andiron Universe, around the beginning of CU1 they find Switchfire (see her capsule) and Jing finds Earon. They are now all together and are ready to execute their plan. The first major move was sending SwitchFire to test Kris(no fight happened), soon after that Earon decides to invite Kris, Anna, Brandi, and Daraun to his island to test their skills against his Masters. Now listen I will stress this throughout this Guide Tonya and Gabriel were special invites, Daniel and Angela were not invited, I repeat Daniel and Angela were not invited. They all fight including Daniel and Angela who stupidly challenge Earon and get embarrassed. Gaeshi and Jing are killed and Earon, Chigau, Kyu, Dan, and Gyro escape, SwitchFire quits the EM after her battle with Brandi and states that the EM’s objective is pointless.[official] Not much goes down for them after this except for their acquisition of Gabriel which proves big in CU2 but that’s another story. Gabriel helps Tonya and Angela win a battle and he helps Kris beat Omega. Chigau tells Kami-Tora about the Universe Beasts and actually helps beat Ten Ken. At this point many begin to question what the EM’s Objective is exactly since they did threaten to put a whole universe under siege. Chaotic Universe 2: Universe Wars: They get a lot more aggressive here, Solara, Muk, BZ, and Tempo were newly recruited here. And the EM begins to launch random attacks on Kris and the others, not a lot of evidence is given as to if the EM was even involved in the Universe War. Around when Tonya starts to fight the beasts released in the DU Earon begins to plan the Universal Tournament(which was intended to end the Universe War and remove all of his enemies). The tournament begins and the EM makes a successful run putting Chigau and Gabriel in the semi-final, Chigau lost to Kris(barely), and Daraun lost to Gabriel. Kris beats Gabriel in the final and Earon gets pissed and demands a tag-team portion is done. Kris and Daraun pair up, Muk and Tempo pair up, Daniel and Angela pair up (ha ha ha), Brandi and Anna of all people pair up, Kyu and Dan of course pair up, and Jonathan and Karl pair up. Brandi and Anna beat Daniel and Angela, Kris and Daraun destroy Muk and Tempo, and Kyu and Dan beat Jonathan and Karl, Kyu and Dan go on to beat Brandi and Anna. And Kris and Daraun beat Kyu and Dan. Earon is really pissed that the EM has failed to destroy Kris, so he challenges Kris and he was overwhelming Kris until Chigau helps Kris. Earon quickly beats Chigau but Kris recovers and kills Earon with the Hiroku Saki. Where is it now? Broken up, not gone even though their leader was killed the remaining Masters said oh well and went on with their lives all the CU2 masters survived. Only Solara, Gabriel and Chigau make appearances in CUF, with only Gabriel continuing on the wrong path. *********************** 8. Power Tiers These tiers are based off of the last version of a character for example Kris is rated by his CUF self. Some exceptions were made such as Bad Winds Kris and Anna who are now considered as separate people since their power was very different. Omega was rated twice by his CU1 and CUF selves since he is stronger in CU1. There are also some maybe people, these characters under certain circumstances could easily be a tier lower or higher. Many factors were used to determine the spots , wins, important loses, who the person lost to, how many times this person lost overall and, storyline implications. Tier 1- Heavy Hitters(Very strong and almost godly(Bad Winds Kris) they outclass a lot of the other characters) Kris, Daraun, Gabriel, Earon, Omega(CU1), Seven, Jagan, Ten Ken, Bad Winds Anna and Kris. Darius(maybe but he’s in tier 2) Explanation- Ten Ken and CU1 Omega should be obvious they are very strong and it took multiple people to beat them. Daraun is here because the amount of wins he racked up and he was cloned for crying out loud. Kris has been very consistent and he did kill Earon he got some help but all in all he belongs in tier 1 because he really hasn’t lost significantly and the fact that he’s fought against 50% of this tier and he didn’t lose. Gabriel I don’t need to say much about him he’s the Akuma of Chaotic Universe. Earon belongs here because of his high ability although Kris kills him, Kris barely beat him. Seven almost emulates Kris’s power although Bad Winds Kris dominates him it still takes Daraun, Tonya and John to beat him at the same time nuff said. Jagan only gets here because of his third eye abilities which enhances his fighting skills, because only Kris was able to beat him he barely gets in this tier. Bad Winds Anna is very strong and it is true that she is more powerful than regular Kris [official] she fights Tonya and Brandi at the same time and they still don’t win but they get Anna to come to. Darius is a maybe because his strength is only proved by kicking Tonya, Brandi, John, and Solara’s ass (one after the other), he only loses to Daraun because Daraun used “Apocalypse” a technique that was never added to Darius’s mind. Okay so I said Darius and Seven are equal in strength that is true but Seven proved a little more by beating Omega. Darius probably would have gotten killed fighting against Bad Winds Kris which says something since Bad Winds Kris is more powerful than Tonya, Brandi, John, Daraun and Solara combined and he didn’t kill Seven but Darius lost to one person, Daraun. And finally Bad Winds Kris the most powerful “character” in the CU canon [official] he dominates Seven, Omega, Solara, Daraun, Tonya and John. He was never defeated and he butchered Daraun, Tonya, Solara, Brandi, and John at the same time enough said. No one in the CU canon has taken on that many people at the same time and won. Tier 2- Strong People(Not as good as the ones above but very close(Some of these people lost to Bad Winds Kris which lowered their status, many of these people suffered embarrassing loses also which ensured them a tier 2 spot despite being pretty strong.) Tonya(could be in tier 1), Anna, Brandi (another maybe but I put her in tier 3), Omega(CUF Version), Chigau, Tim, Tai, Solara(could also be in tier 1), Epsilon, Hikage and Darius. Explanation- Tonya, superb fighter and she could easily be in tier 1 but she gets destroyed by Hikage and being dominated by Darius and Bad Winds Kris puts her here. Anna is also pretty good but she just doesn’t present a solid fighting foundation she is one of the more technical characters with her element, although Tonya is a better fighter Anna lands here because she didn’t really lose a lot. Brandi a real maybe she wins a lot of battles but doesn’t do it in dominating fashion, a humbling loss to Solara in the UT and getting totally dominated by Bad Winds Kris puts her in tier 3. Omega’s CUF Version goes here because of the fact that Seven beat him, Omega’s CU1 Version is more powerful than the CUF [official] Mark Oxford states that the longer Omega stays away from “God-Tech” the weaker he will become, since Daraun beats Omega at the end of CUF this proves Oxford’s statement since during CU1 Daraun couldn’t even touch Omega. Getting dominated by Bad Winds Kris puts him here too(notice the pattern). Chigau, he gets here because he stops fighting after CU2, Ditto for Tim. Tai, exceptionally strong judging that he doesn’t use an element, he uses martial arts and he really does well versus Kris but since he lost he gets tier 2. Solara, she could easily be tier 1 too, but losing to Tonya in the Universal Tournament and getting dominated by Bad Winds Kris gets her downgraded to tier 2. Epsilon, he’s a lock here the only god who wasn’t defeated by an interference should be considered weak, not the case Daraun was more prepared than Tonya, Angela, Daniel, and Brandi. Kris doesn’t count because Omega was out of this world. Anyway Epsilon actually faced better skill which makes him stronger than the other Gods(besides Omega). Hikage(although he should be in tier 1 because of the gang up factor), he decimated Tonya and it took Kris and Brandi’s Combination technique to beat him nuff said. Darius was explained in tier 1 section. Tier 3- Kinda Strong People( Almost as good as tier 2 but these characters just didn’t prove themselves by winning or they didn’t fight enough, these people showed flashes of greatness) Big Tier SwitchFire, Brandi, Jing, Dane(CU2), Orion, Sean, Damien, Sora, Beta(could be tier 1 or 2), Zeta, Kyu, Dan, Tempo, Muk, BZ, Salamandou, Triplex Unda, Shade, Core, Metallo, and Dryad. Tony Martin, Jonathan and Karl, Karissa Thompson Explanation- Brandi was explained in tier 2. Jing, she could be in tier 2 if she would’ve beaten Tonya but she didn’t, Jing goes here based on the fact that her and Tonya had a very evenly matched battle which was the only CU canon battle she was in. Dane’s complicated he really wasn’t an explosive fighter, he gets here because like Tai he doesn’t use an element, despite the fact that Daraun dominated him he lands here. Orion, another non-element user, it’s safe to say that if he used one he would be stronger, he lands here because of only appearing in one Saga in the CU canon. Sean, he showed flashes of greatness but wasn’t good enough to be rated higher. Ditto for Damien and Sora. Beta could be in tier 1 or 2 it did take multiple people to beat him(notice that most people that were ganged up on are in tier 1) but Daniel being one of those people makes him plummet to tier 3. Zeta, was toying with Brandi the whole time, again Zeta showed flashes of greatness but she couldn’t beat Brandi in the end. Kyu and Dan shouldn’t be here but their lack of fighting separately puts them here and yes Kyu is stronger than Dan(Kyu doesn’t win the world title because he believes in teamwork and opts not to fight alone). Tempo his unique powers get him here. Ditto for Muk and BZ. Salamandou, Triplex Unda, Shade, Core, Metallo, and Dryad were all pretty good but not good enough, I’ll single out Triplex Unda for losing to Angela and Salamandou for losing to Daniel. Tier 4- The Nobodies(these people were lucky to even be in the CU canon, these people did absolutely nothing) Lack of Story also got some people here. Daniel, Angela, Joe, Brad, G-Clones, Zombies from CU2, Guy(Tai Gang), Nemo(Tai Gang), Dash(Tai Gang) [Edited by - neogoukix on September 8, 2004 11:09:59 AM]
Advertisement
That's one huge post!!!
Just read the first paragraph.
"Follow the white rabbit."
I don't get it. Is this yyour story, or you just summarized it?
So... Muira Yoshimoto sliced off his head, walked 8 miles, and defeated a Mongolian horde... by beating them with his head?

Documentation? "We are writing games, we don't have to document anything".
Quote:Original post by ffx
I don't get it. Is this yyour story, or you just summarized it?

Just Summarized, the facts and other miscellaneous things are explained I should have only posted the Characters, Organizations , and the Power Tiers.
Unghgh...can't...read...past...first...character.

Brain...leaking...out...tear...ducts...

I...see...the...CODE.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement