Just One Fix: a special report on game addiction

Started by
9 comments, last by SumDude 19 years, 7 months ago
Just a question. Do you think it would be alright to be addicted to a sport like baseball or basketball?

I know a lot of people that play online games competetively because they like the challenge, in which case they think of it like a sport.

Most of the people your talking about have seemed to have family relationships with kids and wives or living with their mother (i take it from his mom knowing a lot about him). Don't you think that their relationships could have caused them to go into playing the game addictively? They might feel really pressured at home as well as work or school and the only way they can escape or get the time to escape is on the computer. They might not be given time to escape when just at home (such as mothers being too bothersome or family issues) and they feel when they get on the game it is their world, they don't have a lot of these problems.
/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Looking for video game music? Check out some of my samples at http://www.youtube.c...ser/cminortunes            

I'm currently looking to create music for a project, if you are interested e-mail me at cminortunes@gmail.com    

Please only message me for hobby projects, I am not looking to create music for anything serious.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement