Uploading Programs

Started by
5 comments, last by FireNet 19 years, 7 months ago
Is there anysite that you can upload a program I made on it for free so people can download it and test my game?
Advertisement
Here, if you GDNET+...
anywhere for free?
Free Webs
Polarhome.com

It a totally free ftp account.You get 20 megs of space and you can even have a website there.No ads or anything.

Hosts which dont require you to have ads on your page for free are rare.This one does not even ask for forum posts.It also has php so you can use that.Yea and it gives you a free mysql database too.(I think you can use it to run irc bots too).This is one really nice host.It also gives you a mail account and some other stuff.Nor does it bombard your mail account with ads.

Here what it says about the free account:
Quote:
ftp account,
It is absolutely free
Usually usable in about 3-5 minutes after registration.
MySQL account is automaticaly created.
Account details is sent to users polarhome.com e-mail.
polarhome does not send any mail to your given e-mail address.
If user runs malicious PHP or other scripts, account will be closed.

Helps?
______________________________________________________________________________________________________
[AirBash.com]
Quote:Original post by FireNet
Polarhome.com

It a totally free ftp account.You get 20 megs of space and you can even have a website there.No ads or anything.

Hosts which dont require you to have ads on your page for free are rare.This one does not even ask for forum posts.It also has php so you can use that.Yea and it gives you a free mysql database too.(I think you can use the account to run irc bots too).This is one really nice host.Btw yea it give you a mail account and some other stuff.Nor does it bombard your mail account with ads.?
I'm impressed.
Rob Loach [Website] [Projects] [Contact]
I used to have my site on it before.I still use the ftp account to keep my downloads on.It's a really nice host.Very rare.
______________________________________________________________________________________________________
[AirBash.com]

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement