Spaceship names

Started by
17 comments, last by ApochPiQ 12 years, 8 months ago
Right, listen up y''all. I need name for my space ship. and i''m stuck (i hate making up names). it''s gotta sound like a spaceship would be named after it (so no "The Starship Crap Carrier"), and it''s gotta be pretty evil sounding HELP!! MENTAL
Advertisement
OH COME OOOOOOOOOOOOON !
MMmmmmh, Ok, then try anything that sounds a bit latin. Old language are cool. Or try the name generator I describe in the Company names thread. just use different rules.

Some ideas : Leviathan, Magohamoth, Dreadnought, Event horizon, Lacrimata Rosa, Warmaster, Armaggedon, Argos, Mjolnir, Stormfront, Charybda, Scylla, Cerberus, etc.

Pick up a good book on mythology and look for monster names. For fecksake, is it that hard ?
-----------------------------Sancte Isidore ora pro nobis !
Grendel
just watch a lot of startrek and starwars combine some names and pressto

SeanHowe : LMAO Why not Toreador, Brujah, Tzimisce, Ventrue, etc ???
valkirie

========
There´s no ugly woman
You that didn´t drink enough
A brazilian popular belief
"Everything works out in the end, if it doesn't then it is not the end"
Dreadnaught might suit a smaller friget whereas Agamenon might be for the biggest burliest mofo.
Wow! All that English I and II 1/2 actually can be used! I never thought I would hear someone say, ''Agamennon'', outside of English class. And School

------------------------------
BCB DX Library - RAD C++ Game development for BCB
LOL Hehe, that''s what Literrature is used for. To make up cool sounding names.
Agammemnon, Ulysses, Plato, Socrates, Argos, Oedypus, Aesopus, Achilles, Demetrios, etc

Of course, try to choose names that reflect a bit the nature of the ship. As Fantasy Edge points out, give personal names to the biggest f:cker of your fleet, and smaller names to smaller ships. Ah well, you get the idea don''t you ?
dont limit yourself to english based names either. you can make up stuff off the top of your head and it could sound good too.

Allow the flaming to begin
Conshape Electronic Arts

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement