Trial 3D editor- enter registration key to buy?

Started by
14 comments, last by dark_stalker 23 years, 6 months ago
Hmmmm, things are made illegal for a reason you know. The odd thing is some people have this feeling that things are made illegal to ruin their fun etc. Come on, you should have eliminated that mindset.

------------------------------
#pragma twice

sharewaregames.20m.com

Advertisement
IF you want I can send you milkshape 3d and a key generator for. might as well save you time.

JoeMont001@aol.com www.polarisoft.n3.net
My HomepageSome shoot to kill, others shoot to mame. I say clear the chamber and let the lord decide. - Reno 911
Does anyone else find this funny? People who frequent this board are asking for War3z? I''m going to absolutely LAUGH my ass off when you return in a year asking "Why is nobody buying my software, but I have 8 million downloads?"
I''m going to give you people some info about this warez stuff:

Let''s assume that you''re making a game.
Ofcourse you want to publish this game when it''s ready (and good enough)

But I don''t think that any publisher will publish your game if the content is made with illegal software.
(You have to show them the licenses)

So what''s the sense of downloading all this illegal shit if it isn''t usable?

Think about it...

NOTE: This is also not a flame, just some info
He did say:
quote:
I need to find a 3d editor that you can buy by simply entering a registration key.. heh.. any sugestions?

Notice he DID say 'buy' and he didn't ask for the registration code. Though what he planned to do with it after he got it might be a diferent story . Atleast give him the benefit of the doubt eh?

"Two wrongs do not make a right; it usually takes 3 or more."

Edited by - Ratheous on October 5, 2000 4:02:42 PM

>>But I don''t think that any publisher will publish your game if >>the content is made with illegal software.
>>(You have to show them the licenses)

I agree that people shouldnt be warezing stuff if they plan on makeing money and all. But are publishers really going to demand to see the licenses? Ive never had a "publishing deal" but it seems odd they would want/care about that stuff. I dont see how they could prove you made a game w/ photoshop, instead of a free progrma like GIMP.

I guess I''ll throw in my 2c about warez: I don''t care if a 13 year old warez''s a compiler or expensive art program. Because 1)He''s using it to learn something 2)He''s not making money from it, which is what they are intended for 3)A 13 year old can''t afford a $500 program (at least I couldnt when I was that age). Yeah, its still illegal Im not debating that. So dont try to capitilize that word thinking it''ll make me think differently.

If he was warezing games though, he can die

Umm, Note: This is not a flame. Im just not going to piss my pants if a little boy decides to DL 3D Studio Max. Im an adult and buy all my stuff. thanks

---------------
http://ratfest.org

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement