any USP students here?

Started by
2 comments, last by Seriema 19 years, 7 months ago
Oi! I'm wondering if any of you boys or girls study at the Brazilian university USP (Universidade de Sao Paulo)? The reason I'm asking is because I'm planning on reading my 4th year of Computer Science there. And I want to know if the programming courses are any good. Especially in the Sao Carlos campus.
[ ThumbView: Adds thumbnail support for DDS, PCX, TGA and 16 other imagetypes for Windows XP Explorer. ] [ Chocolate peanuts: Brazilian recipe for home made chocolate covered peanuts. Pure coding pleasure. ]
Advertisement
*bump*
[ ThumbView: Adds thumbnail support for DDS, PCX, TGA and 16 other imagetypes for Windows XP Explorer. ] [ Chocolate peanuts: Brazilian recipe for home made chocolate covered peanuts. Pure coding pleasure. ]
someday it will be moved to lounge, i guess.
hmm Ok. I've posted there instead. But I don't seem to be able to delete this thread. Clicked edit, delete this post, and make modifications like 5 times. Nothing happened... oh well

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement