Call me crazy...

Started by
4 comments, last by kordova 19 years, 6 months ago
First off, I never have considered myself a coding type of person. Honestly I dont know why I decided to major in programming, but whatever the reason, I am having a blast with assembly of all things. All ive been doing is playing around with simple programs for the last 2 days straight. WTF is wrong with me!!!!!!!!!! I am doomed.
Advertisement
crazy
[size=2]aliak.net
You're crazy.

Oh crap, someone beat me to it.
Things change.
Found assembly a little confusing at first since I have absolutely no coding experience. C++ is super easy so far, but we shall see the next couple semestars.

~Ryan
Quote:Original post by HalfReal
I am having a blast with assembly of all things. All ive been doing is playing around with simple programs for the last 2 days straight. WTF is wrong with me!!!!!!!!!! I am doomed.

Assembly is okay but if you start having these feelings for COBOL then seek professional help.
Quote:Original post by HalfReal
First off, I never have considered myself a coding type of person. Honestly I dont know why I decided to major in programming, but whatever the reason, I am having a blast with assembly of all things. All ive been doing is playing around with simple programs for the last 2 days straight. WTF is wrong with me!!!!!!!!!! I am doomed.
Yeah, I'm working on a game for an assembly class (though it feels like it's for myself, to be honest), and I'm also having a blast.

Rock on.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement