Skip to main content
GameDev.net gamedev.net
🔒 Locked

I have seen the worst movie ever

Started by Zul Nov 20, 2004 at 11:28 AM 48 replies 7.6k views
Original Post
Zul
Zul
And it is called "Escape from Atlantis". The levels of sucktitude which were broken by this movie reached such levels of hilarity that it was pretty unbelievable. I highly recommend watching it if you're ready for a laugh, or if you want to see bad writing, bad acting, bad production, bad special effects, bad lines, bad jokes, and a bad story. This movie gets no points, and I don't think anyone will have mercy on its soul. This has been a public service announcement.
oh hai
rohde
rohde
Boy, you're all so whacked. Gaynigger's a classic. Pure and simple. Now this is a sucky movie:
Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
"We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." -Francois de La Rochefoucauld (1613 - 1680). | My blog
Mezz
Mezz
What are you on about Ben!?! Gayniggers was awesome, especially the quality dubbing from Dutch to English :D

-Mezz
rohde
rohde
Quote:
Original post by Mezz
What are you on about Ben!?! Gayniggers was awesome, especially the quality dubbing from Dutch to English :D

-Mezz
From Danish to English sir.
"We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." -Francois de La Rochefoucauld (1613 - 1680). | My blog
benryves
benryves
Actually, I think I should rent this film...
[Website] [+++ Divide By Cucumber Error. Please Reinstall Universe And Reboot +++]
Evil Steve
Evil Steve
Quote:
Original post by benryves
Actually, I think I should rent this film...
Rofl! I want to see it now.
Braindead isn't too bad, but its a bit... weird...
Rayno
Rayno
rholding2001
rholding2001
lol. i raise you eye of the beholder with ashley judd and ewan mcgreggor - not old and excusable. modern and bad
visit my site http://www.fullf1.com for all your formula 1 and music creation needs.
Xtremehobo
Xtremehobo
Quote:
Original post by benryves
I raise you Gayniggers from Outer Space.



Saw that movie. Yeah, it sucked.
pixelwrench.com | [email="matt[nospam]@pixelwrench[nospam]com"]email[/email] lethalhamster: gamedev keeps taking my money, but im too lazy to not let them
Zul
Zul
Wow, this could get ugly. Please continue [grin]
oh hai
C-Junkie
C-Junkie
I call ALL of these movies, and raise you "The Blair Witch Project"
benryves
benryves
Quote:
Original post by CosmoKramer
Finding Nemo.

Agreed.
[Website] [+++ Divide By Cucumber Error. Please Reinstall Universe And Reboot +++]
CosmoKramer
CosmoKramer
Quote:
Original post by C-Junkie
I call ALL of these movies, and raise you "The Blair Witch Project"


I liked that movie
rohde
rohde
Quote:
Original post by CosmoKramer
Quote:
Original post by C-Junkie
I call ALL of these movies, and raise you "The Blair Witch Project"


I liked that movie


And the defense rests yor honor!




Just kidding kido, just kidding. I liked it too - as did I Finding Nemo; people here are crazy :)
"We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." -Francois de La Rochefoucauld (1613 - 1680). | My blog

Topic Locked

This topic has been locked by a moderator. New replies are not allowed.

Sign in to reply to this topic.