Attn: Newbee Programmers In Learning

Started by
16 comments, last by GameDev.net 19 years, 4 months ago
Lets learn to program together and not be in the dark alone. Thanks to Gamedev.net we are gathered here for a learning experience!!! Lets learn programming together and to contact me my msn is C_Programmer0101@hotmail.com. Looking to have fun working with newbees.
Computers are worlds of Exploration?
Advertisement
WUSSUP GAMEDEV i am a new programmer and want to learn...what a better way to learn than with someone else who is in the same bout...new NEW n00b? lol... my name is grim_reaper7, lets do this c_programmer!

msn: cbare1208@hotmail.com
aim: grim1208
email: grim1208@aol.com

hit me up a message
Grim_reaper7Lamp Geekz
yeh man let me hop on the learning train here i am new to this too. my contacts below

aim: ridedirtyga
e-mail: adamgleason@earthlink.net
something about me:
sex: male
hobbies: Bmx, web design, golf, and trying to learn game programming ( hint hint not working for me lol.)
-
+click here to veiw sig
+My Myspace
+[email=webmaster@hideoutgear.com]Email Me[/email]
Sign me up for this programmer's club, man. I've been studying C++ for about three months now, so i'm kind of ok at it. I can do the basics like work with strings, basic input and output, functions, and pointers a little bit. I'm just now starting to break into classes and it kinda overwhelming. The whole constructor and destructor thing has in shambles. So i'm all for a noob group. I'd be glad to give any *basic* help, i.e. strings, functions, arrays, really rudimentary stuff, to any body in the group. Gimme a mail or an instant message and we'll start this up.

e-mail: AXOOL17@aol.com
aim: AXOOL17
locale: California
yeh this sounds awsome i think that we should first start out with C , and then get that " tricks of the windows game programming GUrus" becuz that book is primarly in C. i got that book but it has Collected dust and i havnt even opened but to get the CD out. you can buy them used off amazon for cheep. i bought a C++ book off amazon used that was usally $50 and i got it for $20 it had no problems neither. I have this wierd thing of buying books but not reading them.
-
+click here to veiw sig
+My Myspace
ok i put everybody here on my buddy list on aim. so put me on yours my aim thing is : ridedirtyga
-
+click here to veiw sig
+My Myspace
I want to join too :D started c++ last month and looking into SDL atm, but I guess learning with others can be only benificial :D

MSN: joshuawohle1987@hotmail.com
-----------------------------Sismondi GamesStarted c++ in October 2004...
my msn name is adamgleason@earthlink.net
i also got everybody here on my msn buddy list thing

meeting next tuesday 9:00 pm us central time on msn. be there and be sqaure. no triangles or circles!!! sqaures only lol
-
+click here to veiw sig
+My Myspace
You all know that gamedev.net has an IRC channel (AfterNET, #gamedev), right?

"Debugging is twice as hard as writing the code in the first place. Therefore, if you write the code as cleverly as possible, you are, by definition, not smart enough to debug it." — Brian W. Kernighan
i love C++, i just read to chapter 2 in " The C++ Primer Plus fourth edition" and C++ is way better and easyer than C so far.
i can say hello world and call my own functions

#include <iostream>
using namespace std;

int main()

{

cout << " Hello World.\n ";
return 0;
}

-
+click here to veiw sig
+My Myspace