ArenaWars Terrain Texturing

Started by
12 comments, last by Mephs 19 years, 5 months ago
Since it hasn't been posted for a while... A pretty damn good thread about terrain texturing.
If at first you don't succeed, redefine success.
Advertisement
heh, thanks for posting that link, but take a look at the original posters username ;) heh.... it's somewhat of a longstanding favourite subject of mine.

Cheers,

Steve
Cheers,SteveLiquidigital Online
Oh my God, lol. I never noticed! [lol]
If at first you don't succeed, redefine success.
Okay, I've not had as much time today to be able to go through and update what I've written so far. So what I'll suggest is the following...

If anyone is interested in what has been written so far, but still has question regarding implementation of anything specific, just post what you'd like help with and I'll do my best to answer. That way, anyone who wants to have a go implementing it can do, and with my limited time, I can still be of use. In answering the questions, I will also update my document, and once I feel everyone has had any questions answered that they need answering, I'll publish a final document with a little more polish!

Hope that sounds okay! Let me know if you have any questions, as I'm aware that the document isn't too polished at the moment!!

Cheers,

Steve
Cheers,SteveLiquidigital Online

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement