Isometric Interaction, Look/Feel Concepts (warning: large images)

Started by
396 comments, last by strahan 18 years, 5 months ago
Any news at all on how things are going? It has been a while since EDI has given us any teasers [wink].I can't remember if I have posted in this thread before but I have been reading it on quite a regular basis and am interested in how things are going.

In case I haven't mentioned it before, excellent job so far. Even though I haven't actually played MW it appears to be coming along nicely. I especially enjoy the adventure aspect of the game that has been discussed. Kings Quest, Quest for Glory and Liesure Suit Larry were among the first games I ever owned for my Tandy 1000 and I have to admit the thought of a recent game along those lines sounds awesome to me. The graphics look great in the screenshots even though I am more eager to see how the game plays but this is definitely something to pat yourself on the back about.

Keep it up!
Evillive2
Advertisement
Greetings =)

Not sure if I offically announced it here, so I will now:

Morning's Wrath is currently in beta testing and is at version 3.3

So, we are squashing bugs and making everything work properly and consistently.

We hope to be finished with testing before the end of August.

Q: Why no recent screen shots you ask?
A: Zac is currently taking a slew of game screen shots, and they will be posted on the launch website when we launch =)

Q: So what is the launch website gonna look like?
A:

This is the concept that we are going to use to design the website, it is likely that we will be using flash for it.

Q: So when can I get a copy of Morning's Wrath damnit!
A: well, once we are done testing we will insure that all legal issues are in order, and then we will launch the website. At that time you will be able to purchase MW =D

Raymond Jacobs, Owner - Ethereal Darkness Interactive
www.EDIGames.com - EDIGamesCompany - @EDIGames

Here is some more art that has come about lately during the beta phase =D

Current look of the ruined atrium:

First draft of the CD art:

Comments?

The Best Screenshot Ever!

Here Morning has all 24 Runes* and all 21 Artifacts, after 15 of the artifacts are dropped in the well will be purified.

*note, you cannot get all 24 Runes without Dropping in 15 Artifacts [grin]

Are you getting any money or payment, or is it completly shareware?
_______________________________________________________________________________________He's a real no where man, sitting in his no where land, making all his no where plans for nobody...
We will be releasing a free demo (sorta like shareware), and the full version will be availible for purchase online. =)

Wow, those screenshots look great!

It's been really interesting watching this project mature over the last couple of years.

It looks like it's close to being released (which is a success in and of itself), and looks very polished.

Nice job EDI! I'm really looking forward to playing it!
long is the way from game's first line of code to final product. Game looks very nice [smile]. Just keep on !!!
15,000 VIEWS!!!

Quite nice =D

And now for somthing we hope you'll really like!

the paper used on the front was not glossy, so I need to change that =/

It's like sex to my eyes...
Congrats!

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement