Anyone else anxiously awaiting April?

Started by
35 comments, last by twix 19 years, 2 months ago
Am I the only one here waiting on college admissions decisions? Probably not, given that an appreciable fraction of the lounge's visitors are around age 18. Three months seems like so terribly long to wait on a decision that will be made on the basis of a few minutes' review. So, are you waiting for admissions decisions, or do you perhaps have anecdotes to share about a previous experience with the admissions process? Anyone here shooting for an undergraduate education at an Ivy League school?
You don't need to vote for the "lesser of two evils"! Learn about Instant Runoff Voting, the simple cure for a broken democracy!
Advertisement
I can't wait for April because it's my birth month.
Quote:Original post by alnite
I can't wait for April because it's my birth month.

Mine as well. In addition, my favorite band, Garbage, finally releases a new album, which is supposed to be a return to the style of their first album. That would be quite welcomed, since their first album was almost unquestionably their best.

Mostly, I'm just pulling my hair out waiting to see if my dreams are going to be realized or crushed before my eyes.
You don't need to vote for the "lesser of two evils"! Learn about Instant Runoff Voting, the simple cure for a broken democracy!
April = Wrestlemania 21 at the Staples Center. SO yeah, I can't wait till April either!
April has the hottest ass I want to grab it.
Nobody ever names a kid "February."
april can sod off, as it puts me about 2 months from being 25... [crying]
April's my birthday as well. :]

Kult House - Fresh Production Media

Isn't Starwars EP III comming out april 19th?

.. or is that May 19th...
pixelwrench.com | [email="matt[nospam]@pixelwrench[nospam]com"]email[/email] lethalhamster: gamedev keeps taking my money, but im too lazy to not let them
Quote:Original post by DigitalChaos
April = Wrestlemania 21 at the Staples Center. SO yeah, I can't wait till April either!

I so hope Batista beats HHH. I don't know if I want him to turn face there or a little before.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement