Appreciate The Support....

Started by
-1 comments, last by RandyChase 23 years, 6 months ago
Really appreciate all the support from people, both here in messages and in the emails I''ve been getting. (I''m actually getting a fair number of emails for Legend of the 5 Rings players wishing me luck!) I''m going to be doing a minor upgrade for SpiritWars(R)sometime next week, and since the ad system isn''t for pay, just for promotion and trade (at least for now...) if any of you here at GameDev want to forward me a banner ad (and appropriate link to accompany it), I''ll try to include some of them in the next patch. Have some of my normal trade-out banners that are going away and I just have been too busy to work on replacements. Would rather use that space to repay you all for the encouragement and support that just let the impressions go to waste. randy@kelloggcreek.com We''re not seeing big numbers of new players yet from the publicity, but we have had about a 10x increase in daily traffic through the web site, so I''m expecting that over the next two weeks that should be bringing in some new faces to our little world. Randy Chase Kellogg Creek Software, Inc.
Randy ChaseKellogg Creek Software, Inc.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement