Can anyone here help us please?

Started by
1 comment, last by Gary Brittingham 19 years, 2 months ago
First, I am a firefighter here in Va. Beach Va. and have next to knowledge about programming. I squirt water for a living. So I dont claim to even know what forum to ask for help in. My friends and I are having trouble with our Multiplayer code in the game Enemy Engaged Commanche Hokum. We believe that it is a directx problem. The source code for the game has been released to the public by Razorworks and many mods have been made but we have never fixed the problem. We ahve guys that are familiar with the code, but mostly on the graphic side. My friends and I were considering hiring someone to look at the MP connection problem for us. Perhaps we could pay to your favorite charity. Could anyone here help us, OR point us in the right direction to get some help? Thank you in advance Gary
Advertisement
I would recommend posting this in the "Help Wanted" forum, being sure to abide by that forum's FAQ.

That said, I'd be willing to try and help with any specific sections of code. Without seeing it, however, I can't guarantee that these problems aren't over my head :)
- A momentary maniac with casual delusions.
Thank you and i will post there.

The error we seem to be having is a "failed to enumerate groups" type error when a client tries to connect to a host. The host is able to run for hours at times with no problem, then after some player joins ad exits, the host seems to return this error to any further players..

any suggestions? is this even a directx error?

Thank you..

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement