Who else is spending valentine's day alone?

Started by
78 comments, last by Avatar God 19 years, 2 months ago
Quote:Original post by ArchWizard
... I didn't even take the time brandish my almost-new TI-89 Titanium and yell "I FEEL LIKE A GOD WITH THIS CALCULATOR!"...

I had the calculator since Aug 04, got it for $140 just $10 than the regular 89. I'm starting to see everyone buy one, seriously the calculator is GOD-like, I mean come on, what other calculator can run a ray-casting 3D shooter at a very decent speed. Makes my old 82 look like a chew tool that can add...

[EDIT]: August not September...
Advertisement
Wow, it's Valentine's day today. I didn't realize it completely until now. I will spend the rest of my day doing homework and crap like that. I'm not single, but what can you do when your partner is 8000 miles away :cry:
If it counts for anything, I was in the same room as a naked model, studying her body. Of course, it was a figure painting class.
Jack is still around.. but now I also have some nice handrolled cigs and a new Averatec 2350H to keep me company. And russian homework. Lots of russian homework.
Disclaimer: "I am in no way qualified to present advice on any topic concerning anything and can not be held responsible for any damages that my advice may incurr (due to neither my negligence nor yours)"
The itenerary for my night is as follows:

1.) Finish studying for a calculus exam

2.) Get nice and drunk, so drunk I won't remember it's valentine's day.

3.) Play my collection of blues albums and play along with my harmonica.
(because nothing beats depression like getting even more depressed, right?)

4.) Pass out

If all goes as planned I won't remember anything past 10. I'm hoping I'll still retain the calculus material. It's not so much that I hate valentine's day, it's that I hate seeing others all smoochy, and happy, and presumably getting laid when I'm not. It's like Christmas all over again, seeing everyone all happy with their shiny new toys, and what do I get? A fucking dreidel, that's what.

-Jojo
F*ck you, Salsa; I hate you now. ;) Your woman's friend is hot too.

Two of my friends were pushing me to go through my "potientials list" and get a date, but I was like, "It's a made up holiday." I was talking to some girl online whom I'd never met IRL before. My friend convinced me to ask, "got any steamy valentine's day plans?" Pretty soon she asked me if I wanted to go to the grocery store. (We live right by each other). I went with her, but it turns out she has a speech impediment that makes her sound almost like a deaf person, and she's probably the least intelligent person I've ever met.

This holiday is RETARDED.
___________________________________________________________Where to find the intensity (Updated Dec 28, 2004)Member of UBAAG (Unban aftermath Association of Gamedev)
Enh, atleast you're not cleaning up her barf from the carpet, Amish.
Disclaimer: "I am in no way qualified to present advice on any topic concerning anything and can not be held responsible for any damages that my advice may incurr (due to neither my negligence nor yours)"
God damn it, I wish I hadn't started hating her for that, because she's so damn hot!!!!!
___________________________________________________________Where to find the intensity (Updated Dec 28, 2004)Member of UBAAG (Unban aftermath Association of Gamedev)
Had the same thing happen to me.. it was fucking everywhere. I still go snowboarding or watch movies with her every weekend though. She's too hot to let a little thing like shitfaced and barfing all over my floor get in the way.
lol, mtw. I didn't even think about that when I was in class... Still not quite the same though, you know?
gsgraham.comSo, no, zebras are not causing hurricanes.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement