Sword Of Destiny Game Docs

Started by
0 comments, last by DC-Jeremiah 23 years, 6 months ago
----------------------------------------------------------------- !!ATTENTION!! ----------------------------------------------------------------- Not everything is filled out yet. But this game is going to be in the platform of a adventurish RPG. Kinda like Zelda 64. Except Better. =) Please help us fill in the blanks and tell us if you like what we have so far. If not then please tell us what we are missing. ( please be serious ) =/ ----------------------------------------------------------------- Game Docs ----------------------------------------------------------------- Time - Time like where Zelda takes place in ( If you dont think this is a good time period for the game please name one ) Platform - Adventure/RPG ( when I say RPG ) I mean without the RPG battle system. ----------------------------------------------------------------- Bosses ----------------------------------------------------------------- Cyclops Dragons ( Must defeat it to taim it in order to ride it ) Giant Humans ( As like in Goliath type =) ) (name a boss type) (name a boss type) (name a boss type) (name a boss type) ----------------------------------------------------------------- ----------------------------------------------------------------- Weapons and Armor ----------------------------------------------------------------- Light Sword ( +10 damage ) gets damaged quick and will break easily Sword Of Lightness ( +16 damage ) Good sword. Lasts long. But make sure you take care of it Kranez Sword ( +25 damage ) need at least ~40 stregnth~ and ~30 durability~ to use. (name a weapon) (name a weapon) (name a weapon) ----------------------------------------------------------------- ----------------------------------------------------------------- Storyline for the game ----------------------------------------------------------------- Hmmm, well we havnt really came up with one yet. Just little bits and pieces for one. But heres what we have so far. ~~~ the (characters) father was killed by the Dracus Army when he was just a boy. SINCE then he has sworn on his fathers grave that he would some day take his vengence for his father by the blood of Dracus''s blood on his fathers sword. He will some day make peace in the world by defeating the Dracus Army. ( I think the story line REALLY needs some help myself ) lol ( Help us come up with one if you like. But it has to involve the stuff from the storyline above. ) Thats all we have for now. But we will have more later. Help us out a little if you like. Thanks Jeremiah Sawyer
Disturbing Creations (Employee)
Advertisement
Look Here For my response to that.

-Chris Bennett of Dwarfsoft - Site:"The Philosophers' Stone of Programming Alchemy" - IOL
The future of RPGs - Thanks to all the goblins over in our little Game Design Corner niche

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement