in french missieurs !

Started by
5 comments, last by Al-hhu 23 years, 5 months ago
hi , i''m a french newbie and i''ve read that we can find nehe tut in french somewhere, but where ? thankx to colin for his works , ca doit être bien chiant de traduire tout in french ciao al
Advertisement
This should get you there...

S.
Salut,

J''avais commencé à traduire les tutoriaux de NeHe en français. Si ça te tente, fait moi signe.

Essayes les en anglais, ça t''aidera pour le futur; déjà pour les forum et compagnie.

PS : Je les ai pas tous traduits, ça prends énormément de temps
pour faire cela.

Leyder Dylan

dylan.leyder@ibelgique.com

========================Leyder Dylan (dylan.leyder@slug-production.be.tf http://users.skynet.be/fa550206/Slug-Production/Index.htm/
Je ne comprende pas.

That''s about all the french I know... (and I''m not even sure if it is entirely right...)

"Any statements made by the above poster are strictly opion (unless otherwise stated) and may be offensible to some readers."
quote:Original post by Moe

Je ne comprende pas.

That''s about all the french I know... (and I''m not even sure if it is entirely right...)

Well, you made a little mistake You should write: "Je ne comprend pas."... There is no "e" And you are right; it really means "I don''t understand"...

This is a traduction of what "Leyder Dylan" wrote:
-------------
Hi,

I had started traducting NeHe''s tutorial in french. If you are interested, e-mail me.

But you should try it in english, it will help you for the futur; for the forums and your work.

PS : I did not tranduced them all: it takes a lot of time to do that.
-------------

Well, hope this helps

And, NeHe, be strong! Most of us will always be with you... If you want help, anything, you can always mail me!

Guillaume, a.k.a Yogui
Univesity student in computer science
My E-mail in an anti-spam way: yogui at f2s dot com
je cherche le tut 23 pour le moment en francais les autres sont pas compliqués à lire mais celui c pas NeHe qui l''a écrit et en plus y''a 20 page de tut donc c pas bon pour mon cerveau
merci à toi Leyder de te casser les ...... à traduire les tuts c vrai que ca doit pas être simple!
C''est vrai que c''est long ais j''ai abandonné, je n''ai fait que les 10 ou 12 premiers.

Leyder Dylan

dylan.leyder@ibelgique.com

========================Leyder Dylan (dylan.leyder@slug-production.be.tf http://users.skynet.be/fa550206/Slug-Production/Index.htm/

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement