• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
HellCreator

[java] Urgent utf-8 to ascii-stay in problem not spam

This topic is 4820 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Please I need help with bitmaped fonts as in nehe tutorials there 3 bmp files with russian,hebrew and arabic fonts with range 0-255 16*16 pixels each gliph, they loaded and stored in diferent gltexid[3]. Actually I have not problems with bmp they works fine but reading strings from file.If in file just english then all right and works perfect but i need also russian,hebrew and arabic support in app. I reading string from file utf-8 coded only one language is used in one single file.I need to convert it some how to ascii lower for latins and to uppers respectively for other languages then I will pass it to glprintf(fontid,str) p.s.: it is not crosspost from nehe thread I trying to do it in java (gl4java),may be some one already got it working Or may be we have here another solution with Unicode 16 BE [Edited by - HellCreator on March 17, 2005 10:45:11 AM]

Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

Participate in the game development conversation and more when you create an account on GameDev.net!

Sign me up!